Jack Monroe #379 She really has no idea just how much of an arsehole she really is. Quite the skill.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here’s a new thread team. Sorry can’t remember who said this but it’s so true !!
Can someone recap if they’re not feeling too unwell with the current chaos.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 70
Recap: She's been awake for about a week, moved a new bloke (Burger Bob bringing his Nightmeat) in that she was also allegedly shagging whilst Harold had been moved in, had a go at many, many people online who aren't defenceless little squigs, been bought a burger and IS INVINCIBLE.

We're all watching this from behind the sofa.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 100
RECAP:

She's retconned her £20 weekly shop into a £20 top-up of her storecupboard.
She's got a new cocklodger or maybe not.
She's been shagging and tweeting all night at the same time. Or not. WHO KNOWS
She's been making prison tamales or making them with prisoners I don't know which. Either way, OITNB has been inspiring lots of lies.
She's got her son living with her or maybe not. Either way, the general consensus is POOR LITTLE FUCKER
She cried on the Today Programme. Or maybe not.
She's definitely a bleep
Content is eating better than her son. Or maybe not.
She's set her FM on a Friend of Julie Bindel (stock up on popcorn folks!)
She has a toothache, ouchy shoulders, MULTIPLE disabilities and copes with being dynarodded by a labourer all night. Or not.
She photographed herself on a swing doing an outside 'broadcast' (aka drug-addled whine) or was that during the last thread but one WHO KNOWS
She's in ED recovery so her therapist gave her a piece of exercise equipment which she has manically swirled around her tiny toned waist all night or was that the shagging WHO KNOWS
None of her illnesses and disabilities require sleep, sweet healing sleep.
HAROLD, SOMEONE ELSE HAS BEEN IN MY VAGINA

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 174
Another new thread!? FFS. I'm going to need to develop an MSG habit at this rate.

Anyway, another perfectly normal day in the ✨comments club✨ - apparently people who criticise their Lord and Saviour Jack Monroe are "vermin" who "need to be eradicated." Of course, this one has #BeKind in the bio.

Screenshot_20220829-121206_Twitter.jpg

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 115
Another new thread!? FFS. I'm going to need to develop an MSG habit at this rate.

Anyway, another perfectly normal day in the ✨comments club✨ - apparently people who criticise their Lord and Saviour Jack Monroe are "vermin" who "need to be eradicated." Of course, this one has #BeKind in the bio.

View attachment 1536720
The bio!

Screenshot 2022-08-29 at 12.03.30.png

No wonder the ex-MSE journo felt he needed to close his linkdin as well as his twitter, though.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 118
What a delicious time to be on my lunch break. I haven’t read the full last thread but get the gist. What a wanker she really is. I’m genuinely concerned for her mental health and well-being. Use your mouth words, JM, and just admit it was a top up shop, there’s no harm in it.

Reactions: 35
I was typing this out when the thread locked so you're getting it now, so there.

This is exactly how I feel. I am forensic with my bills; checking regularly and always updating my spreadsheet. I have worked out how I could afford an increase and have voluntarily increased my DD for my energy this morning. I then remembered the £400 rebate we are getting and at £60 a month it will help.
Yes, I use a budgeting app and I'm lucky enough to have been able to over-budget since the £150 rebate came in, so I've built up a nice little savings cushion on top of the cushion I've built up with the electricity company. If my energy review had come in with a much higher DD amount, I would have probably paid over all that excess as a lump some payment, but I'd have known what and where I'd have cut in order to afford the increased payments if required.

She never tweets about budgeting, or signposts to people who know about budgeting, or anything. You'd think that for someone who's so F O R E N S I C about it she'd do some blog posts or tweets about it, about how to prioritise bills, about how to deal with utility companies. I know she says she's just a poor little food blogger but IME it all flows together, a good solid budget at least helps to make you feel a bit in control and helps you see what your priorities are.

I'm on my fourth coffee and I never drink coffee after noon.

• Heart
Reactions: 54
Recap.
Jack's phone seems to having a good old snort but she's 4789 days whatever 🤥
Apparently she had bollock sausage for 6 hours yesterday..put was on twitter for 32 days 🤷‍♀️
Did a shop that feed the 5000 for a WEEK..but its not really a shop its a top up. 🤔
Apparently Kirsty is OBESSED WITH HER 🤣
Sent Flying Monkeys 🐒 AGAIN.
Lived in a tiny,little bitty flat ..🤨
Chucked parents under bus ...AGAIN. 🚌 🙄
Chucked SB under bus 🚌

Apparently made yummy food 🙃🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 never bleeping happened.

• Haha
Reactions: 63
#BeKind. Always the mark of an utter wrong'un.
It's so weird, these people probably think they are being kind. In fact, they may well be when not under the malevolent influence of Jack. But there's something about her that turns people into rabid monsters.

Reactions: 58
Love the idea that it's a scaffold erector. They probably need to do that to get round all that unruly labia for the sexytimes to begin.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 60
It's so weird, these people probably think they are being kind. In fact, they may well be when not under the malevolent influence of Jack. But there's something about her that turns people into rabid monsters.
It's a bit like gangs in school, isn't it? Your loyalty to your "gang" trumps everything else, including the requirement to behave like a civilised human being. I think the slight dissociation helps as well; people say things on twitter that they wouldn't say to someone's face.

Reactions: 55
Around where I live a whole new estate is being built that is split across a dual carriageway. It's usually really busy with lots of labourers of various types because there's obviously an entire infrastructure that needs to be created.

It's quiet today though. Not a single soul to be seen. Really makes you think.

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.