Jack Monroe #379 She really has no idea just how much of an arsehole she really is. Quite the skill.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ugh I really really cannot stand her.
My brother has learning difficulties and I’m so over protective of him, to think of someone like him hurt and getting abuse… ugh breaks my heart..

When I first read here I didn’t understand why people would say they need a break but seriously she is exhausting!

• Heart
Reactions: 69
When Jack Monroe went to rehab we counted our teeth, our chairs and our spoons, and sang quite a lot.
It’s was actually a really lovely time.

All you ninnies have said it already - what a bleep she was to Karl. Karma - come and get your girl, it’s time.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Id be up for crowdfunding this for her. As long as there’s no internet connection, obvs.
A few threads back I suggested something like The Principality of Sealand and asked if there were any WW2 seaforts available. We could have avoided all this.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Why is she so obsessed with buying her own properly? Some people rent, get over it.
I honestly don’t understand. Such Tory vibes.

Now please let me alone. I’ve got the worst heartburn anyone has ever had and should be Dino-napping
Because she didn't get given one in her grandad's will. Now duck off to bed before burger la bill comes back round xxx

• Haha
Reactions: 39
I'm thinking a sinkhole or abandoned mine shaft would be a good forever home for Jack. She can cook up mud and lava slop stirred with a stalactite and enjoy her own nasal echoes telling her how great she is. Just don't say bleep by accident Jack or you will be hearing it for hours.

Why is she so obsessed with buying her own properly? Some people rent, get over it.
I honestly don’t understand. Such Tory vibes.

Now please let me alone. I’ve got the worst heartburn anyone has ever had and should be Dino-napping
Because she is a shrieking Tory who loves to shaft the poor and marginal groups as much as Boris and co.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Can highly recommend anything Esomeprazole related.
some expensive OTC versions are Guardium and Nexium. Which come in at stupid prices of like £1 a tablet.

though Asda (i'm not Jack) do a own brand version of the same ingredient and strength for ~50p a tab.

Other brands may be available but they really do work well.

also ask your doctor about Lanzoprazole.

Reactions: 18
My psychologist recommended a podcast about DBT to me, and recently I listened to an episode about shame and guilt. They were describing guilt as an emotion that helps us to connect with people, especially when we have hurt people with our actions, and how guilt can help us to be accountable/heal/repair relationships. Guilt is 'I've done things that are against my moral values'. On the other hand, they were describing shame as disconnecting and corrosive, when shame is 'I'm bad, I'm a bad person' which is quite a reductive, black and white way to process. And even though guilt can be a more helpful difficult emotion, it can be much easier to feel shame instead. In my experience, it's harder to apologise from a place of shame because the only thing you're admitting is 'yes I am a terrible person'. Which is rarely true, people aren't straightforwardly bad or good.

Although granted repeated behaviour does suggest some people are indeed really not very nice....but anyway, I do think that for an honest apology you need to be able to acknowledge what you have done (and care about what you've done?). Rather than being mired in shame/in the 'you think I'm a BAD PERSON' mindset. And the way Jack retaliates/reacts seems more like that to me. Plus when you're in a hole of your own self-righteous indignation, quite hard to pull yourself out of that.
Or she's just a massive twit 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 9
As part of my anti-poverty work and seeing as no one else is willing to tackle the housing crisis I am launching a fully transparent and accountable tiny house project. It'll be a steep learning curve but I have an extraordinary team behind me on this- can't say too much yet but YES this feels RIGHT and YES there will be perks...
If there was a signed piece of paper promising no more patreon, no more books, no more tweets, no more, all this stuff. I'd genuinely be happy to contribute to a gofundme for the tree house in the woods. As long as nobody had to hear about it and she didn't have to live tweet her happy or her every waking stream of neurosignals in no particular order or arrangement. Just have it for herself and her family. I'd give a weeks food shop money at least - at my rates, not hers.

Reactions: 15
As part of my anti-poverty work and seeing as no one else is willing to tackle the housing crisis I am launching a fully transparent and accountable tiny house project. It'll be a steep learning curve but I have an extraordinary team behind me on this- can't say too much yet but YES this feels RIGHT and YES there will be perks...
Squig - You should definitely do this and we’d all chip in. You should get the government to get involved.
Jack - already spoken to around 20 MPs about this. They’ve asked me to present my findings next year. It’s a lot of work for free, but it’s something I feel is really important

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Does anyone else think Burger La Bill is the old friend who was tweeting her pretty intensely on Saturday?

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Oh here we go.

The house blather is obviously a set-up for “send remote wilderness houseos” to deflect from her treatment of Karl.

• Sad
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.