Jack Monroe #379 She really has no idea just how much of an arsehole she really is. Quite the skill.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love her. Interesting that Jack won't just refund her £20 and block her. Almost like she writes and has a decent follower count same as TD.
The honest thing to do would be to refund them for the last 18 month.
from memory the donation from them is from a collective not an individual.

Reactions: 24
So she gets back on twitter after 'taking a meeting' at AA so didn't have access to her phone 🙄. Tweets some old shite about forever homes, beach huts, sheds and house boats and THEN decides to tweet a 'heartfelt apology' for being vile and instigating a pile on? Yeah right. She's got google alerts set up. I see you Jack Monroe.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 64
And yet it won’t stop her speaking to other people in the same way 💁🏼‍♀️

You’d think, after the number of public apologies she’s had to make, she might actually think before tweeting vicious abuse at all and sundry, yet she never seems to learn.
Now now, Jack can only try to learn. There's no assurance it won't happen again because she likes bullying people.
The whole thing about normally checking bios just shows she picks her targets i.e. no blue ticks, friendly fire (people that have the same agent as Jack) etc. Twot.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
I'm thinking a sinkhole or abandoned mine shaft would be a good forever home for Jack. She can cook up mud and lava slop stirred with a stalactite and enjoy her own nasal echoes telling her how great she is. Just don't say bleep by accident Jack or you will be hearing it for hours.

Because she is a shrieking Tory who loves to shaft the poor and marginal groups as much as Boris and co.
I wish she would go off grid where there is no interenet or telly and just be a hermit.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Maybe by "live" in a beach hut she meant buying a beach hut as a home away from home, to avoid getting scarlet lettered by the neighbours. They were already scandalised by Harold being over six foot tall, so God knows how they're handling this

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.