Jack Monroe #379 She really has no idea just how much of an arsehole she really is. Quite the skill.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That really doesn't read as her words. It has come from elsewhere I think and she has done a C&P.

Reactions: 36
She hasn't received an unprecedented amount of abuse on Twitter recently. She's been held accountable for her actions and asked reasonable questions. It's entirely her choice to interpret this as "abuse".

• Heart
Reactions: 98
I hope Karl doesn't deign to reply to any private apology. The Camerons didn't, did they?

Reactions: 34
She won't apologise.

She'll counter the fact that he has learning disabilities with her extensive list of supposed ailments, along with the disjointed reasoning that she has to put up with countless abusive DMs every day, so how is it any different to her telling Karl to shut the duck up.

She's despicable.
Or Jack will list her (imaginary) visits in to residential homes and where she taught the residents 'simple recipes' from her books as part of vast portmanteau of outreach work.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
A few threads back I suggested something like The Principality of Sealand and asked if there were any WW2 seaforts available. We could have avoided all this.
The rocket launch was delayed today until later this week - can't we do a crowd funder to bribe nasa to catapult her into orbit.
She doesn't have to come back...
Edit to add: just seen her latest excuse. Lots of words but no actual "I'm sorry"

• Haha
Reactions: 26
If she does address it I expect there will be a 'I have DM'd Karl and explained privately the intense pressures I am under and how Internet bullies with threats of physical abuse mean I can sometimes overreact. He graciously accepted my explanation and I consider the matter closed. People bringing it up constantly are only doing harm to Karl and should be ashamed of themselves'.
Quoting myself like a dick.
She is predictable isn't she?
I see she is now going for mock self flagellation apologies so everyone can reassure her how she did nothing wrong and she is in fact the victim 🥺
Doesn't explain how she posted it at 4ish, was online for ages after, and is now saying she only just saw it? Sure Jan.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 51
She hasn't received an unprecedented amount of abuse on Twitter recently. She's been held accountable for her actions and asked reasonable questions. It's entirely her choice to interpret this as "abuse".
Exactly that

A9DE436D-01A2-4C61-BF18-842D189F25EE.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 51
Ah the comedown shame is kicking in is it?

The realisation that you are in your mid 30s with a child to take care of,
the reality of (the possible / speculated) dangers of substance abuse.
The whoring out of yourself (no shaming from me, you do you)
The patching together of memories as they randomly reappear.
the cringe of the receipts on Social Media that you don't remember..
The realisation that your sleep pattern will be fucked for a week because of the above.
etc

All speculative and entirely IMO your honour.

Been there, done that, still do it occasionally, just not on this level.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Carole probably wrote that tweet and emailed it to her to copy and paste. Damage limitation.

Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.