Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ContentCrunch

VIP Member
Adventures in boiling soap 🧼
B1F34E9A-9A15-42C8-97D9-8AA1596054AF.jpeg

It’s 7.55pm as I begin the toil. Dove beauty bar is opened and the aroma of 1997 Sunday night bath time before school softly gently wafts into my nasal passages.

The toil begins. As I start to grate I immediately remember a life hack of using oil to lubricate your cheese grater for ease of cleaning but alas it is too late. The Pinterest recipe calls for coconut oil to assist as a setting agent however the JM details are thus yet found so we press on. Dry.
22555129-B7F3-4456-8B98-B83CB7F635C0.jpeg

8.01 the 5 year old comes into the kitchen “is that cheese?”

“No it’s soap.”

“Then why are you grating it?”

“Good question”

She takes over

FDC67401-7092-470E-9125-E7F2F9FF960A.jpeg

8.03 she loses interest the toil is too tremulous. I am left to resume and lightbulbs are failing.

Surprised that there is a bulb unscrewed. Am I really becoming Jack?
84705817-7A1F-47A1-8B2A-22357D472464.jpeg

I resume. Half a bar to go.
I ponder the ASMR soap shaving craze on YouTube and wonder why I haven’t videoed this process and monetised it like a true internet maverick and take a peek at my soap shavings
39B7E411-F22E-476E-9614-97948B519959.jpeg

08.10 my shoulder is starting to become ouchy. I begin to feel concern for my twisted not arthritic knuckles moving slowly and painstakingly closer to the grater teeth

As the beauty bar reaches its last inch I decide fast short strokes are the way forward if I’m going to spill blood it must happen quickly
CF7B5377-D66B-4536-BA95-A8CBC8FD4E3A.jpeg

I complete the grating with no injury, just a greasy feeling now I must decide are all cups interchangeable… the Pinterest recipe calls for one cup of water per bar. But which?
D352DDDE-DEB5-41F2-90C5-AE3408ECD419.jpeg

I decide to go small as you can always add but cannot easily taketh away
I boil the kettle and consider the kWH then make a well in the soap flakes just like THAT MAN showed me how to when making pizza dough and focaccia
F3680699-894F-4283-A2F8-117652A01D68.jpeg

I add the boiled water gradually and think back to making baby rice to shove in my baby’s bottle so I could watch Jeremy Kyle in peace
3261ADDD-A89F-447E-B62C-7122B0345BAE.jpeg

Half a cup seems suffice then I remember the advice not to stir too vigarously and softly gently fold in the remaining flakes

The texture now reminds me of breast milk posset I decide to microwave the mixture as I think lumps need more heat to dissolve. Gestures, to the micro-warve-eè!
68DC8A5B-6620-4DE2-9461-96D87FE16676.jpeg

I cover loosely with cling film and apologise to biggest Dave and all the baby turtles and blast on full tentatively for 15 seconds

But shower gel it ain’t. I’ll let you draw your own comparisons to what it looks like.

The texture is like exactly as you would expect it’s the soap scum left in a soap tray but hot. I rinse my hands but can’t shake the soapy feeling
3719DAF9-6002-404F-8AD1-2130766E6636.jpeg

I ping for another 45 seconds then add Coconut oil as per Pinterest

It just sits on top like ghee in a takeaway curry then becomes sentient and swallows my spoon.
9E1869F6-10CB-48EA-8B9B-3398788A7D8C.jpeg
With the addition of coconut oil it really would make great stage spunk for only fans content
1CE851C0-494A-466A-97D9-CD823A2CD72F.jpeg

I funnel it into an empty hand soap container and pretend nothing ever happened
BF301A55-03FE-4B43-AC4C-A4D8B77E50EC.jpeg

DF22561F-24A3-4916-8452-EBB67ED10B8A.jpeg

Fin.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 197

Rekyavikgirl

VIP Member
RECAP:

She's retconned her £20 weekly shop into a £20 top-up of her storecupboard.
She's got a new cocklodger or maybe not.
She's been shagging and tweeting all night at the same time. Or not. WHO KNOWS
She's been making prison tamales or making them with prisoners I don't know which. Either way, OITNB has been inspiring lots of lies.
She's got her son living with her or maybe not. Either way, the general consensus is POOR LITTLE FUCKER
She cried on the Today Programme. Or maybe not.
She's definitely a cunt
Content is eating better than her son. Or maybe not.
She's set her FM on a Friend of Julie Bindel (stock up on popcorn folks!)
She has a toothache, ouchy shoulders, MULTIPLE disabilities and copes with being dynarodded by a labourer all night. Or not.
She photographed herself on a swing doing an outside 'broadcast' (aka drug-addled whine) or was that during the last thread but one WHO KNOWS
She's in ED recovery so her therapist gave her a piece of exercise equipment which she has manically swirled around her tiny toned waist all night or was that the shagging WHO KNOWS
None of her illnesses and disabilities require sleep, sweet healing sleep.
HAROLD, SOMEONE ELSE HAS BEEN IN MY VAGINA

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 174

Katkat

Chatty Member
I know no one needs to announce their departure but I’m tapping out for a bit. The abhorrent attacks on Karl have done me in. I have a family member with learning difficulties and I can’t fathom someone treating her like that. I’m fucking disgusted.
Jack you are a terrible terrible person. Get some help.
Go well ninnies x

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 160

LennyBriscoe

VIP Member
This is a Lenny B Welfare Post:

I’m on Saturday afternoon and Jack has gone to a place I didn’t think even she would go…so I just wanted to put it out there that if this ridiculous specimen interferes with your karma, then please take a break. I missed a few months late last year/early 2022 - I can’t even remember what the line in the sand was but for my own well-being I had to duck out.

And you know what? When the time was right for me to come back, it was like I’d never been away. Regardless of what people say about Tattle, this is a fantastic community. Food and Drink is always there too.

I don’t think I’ve ever experienced anyone as triggering and selfish and self-serving as Jack Monroe. One way or another, life is going to get harder for most of us fairly soon and do not, under any circumstances, let her make you feel rubbish.

Love to you all ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 158

jenny2603

VIP Member
Oh my god Russ just go and have a wank.
Russell and Jack is going to happen. It is inevitable. We shall refer to the foul coupling as Jack Russell and a terrible thread will ensue which contains references to slop and the old sex blog. Many frauen will be lost during these end times.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 144
I'm an entire 50 pages behind but I need you to know I've just reached Sex Jack and am crying actual tears. If it gets worse than that could someone please send warningos via ouija board as I am now deceased and while we all know dead sideboards can't riot, they might vom.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 141
Omg coming from the sex tweet part of the last thread but shut uppp!

This bloke fucked off at 3am and she’s boasting about it? He’s not even starting work he’s going back to his nice clean house? Loooool I’m not furious I feel sorry for you hun, you’re in ur mid 30s getting rinsed through like a naive 21 year old on tinder, but yours didn’t even take you out for a nice dinner first? He really just has to turn up to ur house? Couldn’t be me soz hun x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 134

sleepingsatellite

Chatty Member
And so it goes with the 24pcm squig. I have thoughts on this but I feel like there’s so much crossover Tattle and Twitter wise that I’m just going to see how this plays out.
3E28A931-87C5-4616-A4F5-72CAA8E6EBC9.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 119

Veronicaaa

VIP Member
Another new thread!? FFS. I'm going to need to develop an MSG habit at this rate.

Anyway, another perfectly normal day in the ✨comments club✨ - apparently people who criticise their Lord and Saviour Jack Monroe are "vermin" who "need to be eradicated." Of course, this one has #BeKind in the bio.

View attachment 1536720
The bio!

Screenshot 2022-08-29 at 12.03.30.png

No wonder the ex-MSE journo felt he needed to close his linkdin as well as his twitter, though.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 118

BlendedSlop

VIP Member
Another new thread!? FFS. I'm going to need to develop an MSG habit at this rate.

Anyway, another perfectly normal day in the ✨comments club✨ - apparently people who criticise their Lord and Saviour Jack Monroe are "vermin" who "need to be eradicated." Of course, this one has #BeKind in the bio.

Screenshot_20220829-121206_Twitter.jpg

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 115