Jack Monroe #355 rinses poor people better than she rinses spaghetti hoops

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Talking about changing her Twitter name to Dr Jack Monroe; before my time here didnt she supposedly send a message to someone asking for J1g and then say she stood on her phone or something before changing her name to something like XOORHMSIDH and saying she stood on
Her phone again?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 64
Hasn’t she sent off loads of job applications? So surely she’s waiting for one of them to come through. Or she could spend her Saturday taking her CV round local cafes and restaurants. I’m sure one of them would give her a job.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
It’s the absolute wankery of posting a misery moan about her finances, with a note at the end asking for donations, and then refusing to disclose her actual income!! People will question if you are a well known person pleading poverty!

• Heart
Reactions: 54
Hasn’t she sent off loads of job applications? So surely she’s waiting for one of them to come through. Or she could spend her Saturday taking her CV round local cafes and restaurants. I’m sure one of them would give her a job.
I’m not sure I’d give her a job if I saw what a tool she is online

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
But she can't, she has to man twitter, all these people are making fun of her hoop.

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Pretty sure they wouldn't if they read her twitter 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 27
This thread is far too busy for me to speculate why Jack always seems to get the support of certain blue tickers like Nigella. George monbiot, Matthew Wright, JOB and a few others. Something I can’t put my finger on. Really makes me think.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 56
Complete newbie to the JM threads. I kept noticing that the most thanked posts daily always featured threads from here.
I started reading yesterday and have been attempting to catch up by reading the wiki and the most recent threads.

So the work she boasts of is about things like rinsing spaghetti hoops before heating them. WTF!
And how has she kept this nonsense going for so long! 😳

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66
Jack can get a job with me - I’ve spent the whole week on Twitter and Tattle with all this CHAOS and got no actual work done, sounds right up her street

• Haha
Reactions: 65
Hey who wants to cringe more than they’ve ever cringed in their entire life? I think I’ve injured myself. Send ambulanceos.

NnnnGgggghhhuuuuurrrrggghhjbi can’t send you ambulanceos as my hands are clasped to my head to contain the cringe

Also I appreciate this is a minor inconsistency in Jacks hundreds of inconsistencies but I thought she used Pythagoras every day

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Far and few, far and few
Are the books where the Pumblies live.
Her soups are green, her hands are groo
And she rinses her hoops in a sieve.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Hey who wants to cringe more than they’ve ever cringed in their entire life? I think I’ve injured myself. Send ambulanceos.

Jesus titting Christ!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
She carefully said she ‘drafted’ them. Did t mention actually sending 🤔

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
The doctorate thing grates my mushrooms. I’ve just seen my son graduate (2 years late due to covid) with a maths PhD and he worked so hard for 4 years while also giving lectures to maths under grads and here she is boasting about being a doctor when she did duck all for it. I’m sure the resident Dr Fraus in here (I think we have some) feel the same way.

• Heart
Reactions: 101
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.