Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

WaffleKent

All this "sifting through coroner's reports" thing reminds me of the moment I first called bullshit on her years ago. It was not long after her and LC got together (2017?) and before I knew any of the grim stuff about their relationship. There was a major incident in London (London Bridge terror attack? not sure) and she did this ghoulish post about having breakfast with LC and she got an alert saying there had been an event and they both just set to work, knowing what needed to be done, not expecting to get to bed before dawn, because that's what journalists do. It was vile. She honestly was making out she was important, needed, AN ACTUAL JOURNALIST. Oh people have been killed? Better ring the sardine lasagne woman then.

I remember reading it and thinking she was like some sort of narcissistic Mr Ben, going into the dressing up shop coming out as a journalist! A chef! A fireman! An astronaut!

Anyway I've tried finding that tweet but can't, but I remember it very clearly. Does anyone else?

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 154

BlendedSlop

VIP Member
Screenshot_20220806-115233_Twitter.jpg

Jack, I couldn't give a shiny shite if people buy your books - at least they're getting something for their money. It's the begging, grifting, lying and shadiness around your finances that people object to. Hope this helps 🥰

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 139

BlendedSlop

VIP Member
Screenshot_20220806-111018_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20220806-110931_Twitter.jpg

Her absolute refusal to address the Patreon income is being noticed by more and more people.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 132
Something I've noticed is that Jack is very degrading to women. She is often held up as a beacon for women's rights amongst other things too (LGBT+, vegan, poor etc) but she is none of those things. She has a very disparaging way of talking about women, she slut shames, weight shames, job shames, class shames and even race shames other women. She is occupying a valuable space that could be held by a genuine struggling single mother. She stands by to watch and even encourages men to pile on and bully other women who dare call Jack out. She is a disgrace to motherhood and pet owning (the majority of child and animal care is given by women). She cosplays and skews conditions that women often struggle to get a diagnosis for. She is very triggering around fertility health too. She does women a disservice.

Also re the glorious Tom Kerridge chaos. From what I remember of last year: Jack claimed she was working behind the scenes with him. Nothing was ever mentioned by her again. She did not even promote it. A few squigs asked why she wasn't promoting it, there was a teeny bit of squig pushback. Jack angrily snarked back however and I can't remember her exact wording but the gist was that she didn't have to promote everything on her twitter or that her silence didn't mean she wasn't promoting. Despite that, she never did promote it.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 125

Marjoried

Sorry, very late to this but just to say the “sifting through coroners reports” thing is so grim. Trying to claw back favour by casually insinuating she helps the dead. What use is reading through coroners reports like some macabre hobby? Leave dead people alone ffs, they aren’t part of your crusade. If you want to actually help poor people a good start would be to stop pretending to be one. 🙄

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 120

BoiledSoap

Still catching up with this but I joined as it winds me up to be told that the only people tweeting negatively about her are all left wing sock puppet Katie Hopkins fans. I'm a lefty Katie Hopkins hater and I have 🔺 a few thousand twitter followers. Liked Jack until a few days ago when I read her latest blog. Was already suspicious because I'd seen her tweet about her savings fund for holidays, and honestly the soap thing did me in. I was poor and would I fuck have done that. Such a weird lie. Anyway I found Tattle and the rest is history.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 120