Jack Monroe #355 rinses poor people better than she rinses spaghetti hoops

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Matt is making Adrian Dunbar a puff pasty topped pie for food heaven. The pastry is all done in a rolled aroun way and I just want him to call it a pumble.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
All this "sifting through coroner's reports" thing reminds me of the moment I first called bullshit on her years ago. It was not long after her and LC got together (2017?) and before I knew any of the grim stuff about their relationship. There was a major incident in London (London Bridge terror attack? not sure) and she did this ghoulish post about having breakfast with LC and she got an alert saying there had been an event and they both just set to work, knowing what needed to be done, not expecting to get to bed before dawn, because that's what journalists do. It was vile. She honestly was making out she was important, needed, AN ACTUAL JOURNALIST. Oh people have been killed? Better ring the sardine lasagne woman then.

I remember reading it and thinking she was like some sort of narcissistic Mr Ben, going into the dressing up shop coming out as a journalist! A chef! A fireman! An astronaut!

Anyway I've tried finding that tweet but can't, but I remember it very clearly. Does anyone else?

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 154
Apologies, but every time Jack mentions her doctorates I am legally obliged to post the following picture

jackdoctor.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 86
I think Jack is reading the Prevention of Future Deaths website, pretending she has access to exclusive Coroner information, when in fact it's in the public domain.
Although inquests are a public arena the public do not have access to coroner reports. Definite BS

Reactions: 54
She could also get a job in Greggs. They are also super flexible and supportive employers, they’ve been great with my friends daughter going to uni.
If only she knew someone who worked there ?

• Haha
Reactions: 66
Hasn’t she sent off loads of job applications? So surely she’s waiting for one of them to come through. Or she could spend her Saturday taking her CV round local cafes and restaurants. I’m sure one of them would give her a job.
Not if they've heard about her hoops.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Hey who wants to cringe more than they’ve ever cringed in their entire life? I think I’ve injured myself. Send ambulanceos.

Noooooooo!!! She has ripped this off from somewhere....I have totally read it before... maybe from my very distant church days but I've read it.. it was the egg part and all of them that rang familiar... I am now on a mission to find the original. ...

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
From what I gather Lidl actually have a great progression scheme into management and staff benefits.

And working at McDonald’s is actually a massive plus for ‘better’ employers as if you have had a good stint there of a year or more any employer would see you can do hard graft, work under pressure, deliver customer service in challenging circumstance. Not to mention McDonald’s also have loads of staff training and development programs.

Her sneering about these roles is sickening. Surely she could have worked there AND done a bit of campaigning and at least she would have income, sick pay, pension contributions etc. but then she would have to get up off her arse and do a bit of actual work instead of being gifted money on PayPal, patreon etc
McDonalds offers amazing career progression. I know someone who had a company car and bought his first flat at 30 all from working at McDonalds since 16. He’s got noticeably awesome people skills too. Really makes you think 🤔

If only Jack HAD listened to Borbora and chosen burger flipping over performative cosplay, she could’ve had her forever home by now as opposed to operating multiple Twitter socks trying to hold up the crumbling facade of her shonky pier of lies.

• Heart
Reactions: 56
It does not make sense, she RENTS in a super expensive part of the country, but would have made more money working at Lidl???

Making me wonder why she spends so much time responding to Twitter and not working at said Lidl? I thought she was a bit strapped for cash?

She also leaves out the Del Monte en Hellman gigs....
It's actually not that easy to get a job in a supermarket these days because so many graduates, students and those working longer and later in life have been gratefully taking up these positions in a completely non-snobish, zero sneering manner.
I know from students that I advise 🔺️ with Lidl in particular there are a number of tests and hoops to complete and jump through before even getting an interview for the most junior of positions.
Jack's cocky self belief that she could just do that if she lowered herself is not only offensive but also misplaced. I very much doubt that she can take orders and direction well, she is wholly unreliable and seemingly hampered by a number of physical and other issues.
She hasn't got another job because quite simply she doesn't want to actually work. END.

• Heart
Reactions: 83
All this "sifting through coroner's reports" thing reminds me of the moment I first called bullshit on her years ago. It was not long after her and LC got together (2017?) and before I knew any of the grim stuff about their relationship. There was a major incident in London (London Bridge terror attack? not sure) and she did this ghoulish post about having breakfast with LC and she got an alert saying there had been an event and they both just set to work, knowing what needed to be done, not expecting to get to bed before dawn, because that's what journalists do. It was vile. She honestly was making out she was important, needed, AN ACTUAL JOURNALIST. Oh people have been killed? Better ring the sardine lasagne woman then.

I remember reading it and thinking she was like some sort of narcissistic Mr Ben, going into the dressing up shop coming out as a journalist! A chef! A fireman! An astronaut!

Anyway I've tried finding that tweet but can't, but I remember it very clearly. Does anyone else?
Doesn’t surprise me!!

Reactions: 23
View attachment 1477029

She literally can’t help herself
Say you think McDonalds and Lidl is beneath you without saying McDonalds and Lidl are beneath you.
If that’s the case though, swallow your pride and your sneer and get a job in one of them. It’s not just about you what about your son?

I hope you don’t mind I’ve jumped ahead a couple of threads. I’ll never catch up otherwise.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 58
Screenshot_20220806-115233_Twitter.jpg

Jack, I couldn't give a shiny shite if people buy your books - at least they're getting something for their money. It's the begging, grifting, lying and shadiness around your finances that people object to. Hope this helps 🥰

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 139
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.