Jack Monroe #355 rinses poor people better than she rinses spaghetti hoops

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All this "sifting through coroner's reports" thing reminds me of the moment I first called bullshit on her years ago. It was not long after her and LC got together (2017?) and before I knew any of the grim stuff about their relationship. There was a major incident in London (London Bridge terror attack? not sure) and she did this ghoulish post about having breakfast with LC and she got an alert saying there had been an event and they both just set to work, knowing what needed to be done, not expecting to get to bed before dawn, because that's what journalists do. It was vile. She honestly was making out she was important, needed, AN ACTUAL JOURNALIST. Oh people have been killed? Better ring the sardine lasagne woman then.

I remember reading it and thinking she was like some sort of narcissistic Mr Ben, going into the dressing up shop coming out as a journalist! A chef! A fireman! An astronaut!

Anyway I've tried finding that tweet but can't, but I remember it very clearly. Does anyone else?
This reminds me of an old neighbour of mine in my first ever flat (which I BOUGHT, Jack, at the tender age of 22).
He got a job as a traffic warden, it totally went to his head, he bought a motorbike and used to ride it wearing his traffic warden jacket as if he was a motorcycle policeman. It all went to his head and next thing he had a policeman high viz jacket which he was wearing in all weathers. We think he accidentally picked it up instead of his own when in the local police station one time
Anyway, everyone hated him and lo and behold he was reported. Next thing the police turned up at his door and confiscated it.
Reminds me of Jack pretending to be a journalist.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 80
Why is she still going? Know when to take a break Jack FFS. Instead of taking stock and thinking up a damage control plan, she's still patrolling over Twitter on multiple accounts, sniping at people. What a tool 🤦🏼‍♀️
This is her actual career, though. Patrolling Twitter and taking shots at people is her full-time job now. Not even kidding.

Oh help me Jesus!
When the pumble made its debut I did a meme. It may look innocuous in Jenny's photo, but beware! As soon as the sun goes down, the pumble wakes...

Screenshot 2022-04-27 at 02-46-28 Meme Maker Online — Make Your Own Meme for Free — Clideo.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
Is a hellsite still a hellsite if you've been on it, voluntarily, since at least 6am?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 99
View attachment 1477105

Jack, I couldn't give a shiny shite if people buy your books - at least they're getting something for their money. It's the begging, grifting, lying and shadiness around your finances that people object to. Hope this helps 🥰
Am I turning into a compulsive liar like Jack, or did she once post about never using Amazon to sell her books because of *insert rubbish reason here*

• Haha
Reactions: 62
The (now hidden) account that tweeted the hoop thing also didn't actually mention or tag her... It had Jack M*nore so has she been searching for herself...?

• Haha
Reactions: 63
This reminds me of an old neighbour of mine in my first ever flat (which I BOUGHT, Jack, at the tender age of 22).
He got a job as a traffic warden, it totally went to his head, he bought a motorbike and used to ride it wearing his traffic warden jacket as if he was a motorcycle policeman. It all went to his head and next thing he had a policeman high viz jacket which he was wearing in all weathers. We think he accidentally picked it up instead of his own when in the local police station one time
Anyway, everyone hated him and lo and behold he was reported. Next thing the police turned up at his door and confiscated it.
Reminds me of Jack pretending to be a journalist.
Lol, there's something quite childlike about it, except not charming or cute just utterly delusional. Kind of the opposite of imposter syndrome. What? you once had a paper round? Well of course you're just like Kate Adie, better get in that chopper and get your arse to Kabul we need you.

• Haha
Reactions: 51
McDonalds offers amazing career progression. I know someone who had a company car and bought his first flat at 30 all from working at McDonalds since 16. He’s got noticeably awesome people skills too. Really makes you think 🤔

If only Jack HAD listened to Borbora and chosen burger flipping over performative cosplay, she could’ve had her forever home by now as opposed to operating multiple Twitter socks trying to hold up the crumbling facade of her shonky pier of lies.
One of the first people I know to buy a ~forever home~ got there from working at McDonald’s! He started there at 16 too, and by the time he got to uni he was a part time manager. They were super flexible with hours to fit around his degree. He then ended up working in a corporate role for them, before moving on to a similar role for a huge retailer. Even Mary Portas started off on a shop floor. Would Jack have considered her a failure back then for working in a clothes shop?

• Heart
Reactions: 74
View attachment 1477105

Jack, I couldn't give a shiny shite if people buy your books - at least they're getting something for their money. It's the begging, grifting, lying and shadiness around your finances that people object to. Hope this helps 🥰
Just when you think she couldn't possibly embarrass herself anymore than she has, nope - off she goes again! She's just going to keep brazening this out isn't she? Making herself look more and more of a tit, but in her head she thinks she's sticking it to everyone 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 56
View attachment 1477105

Well that really disproves the accusations of begging then 🙄 Or is she being sarcastic again.
She couldn't even use her momentary noteriety to signpost towards good causes.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Apologies, but every time Jack mentions her doctorates I am legally obliged to post the following picture

View attachment 1477089
I always find the idea of honorary doctorates a bit embarrassing. I suppose in reality they are more like ambassadorships but her saying she is entitled to use the title Dr is just ridiculous. Doctor of Pumbling.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
Ugh. Can't find the doctorate post and can't watch lingreeenie post as in Ireland (ITV and BBC block us over here).

Reactions: 17
Really, Jack? What about the money you've been pulling in from your paypal to get this fixed for the past year or so, eh? Where's that going?

Screenshot 2022-08-06 at 11.53.15.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 80
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.