Jack Monroe #355 rinses poor people better than she rinses spaghetti hoops

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hey who wants to cringe more than they’ve ever cringed in their entire life? I think I’ve injured myself. Send ambulanceos.

Christ on a bike, Pythagoras again!

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Thank you, that explains a lot. It’s a potted history of the insanity. The one thing I don’t understand is “pumble”. Who or what is a pumble?
It's a cross between a pie and a crumble. Sounds like it might be a tasty carby treat. Not Jack's version.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
It's the account that went viral sharing Jacks rinsed hoops recipe. They've had to lock their account due to flying monkey attacks.
No way! I was hoping it wasn’t that one. Was having a good chuckle before bed at that one.

• Sad
Reactions: 35
Hey who wants to cringe more than they’ve ever cringed in their entire life? I think I’ve injured myself. Send ambulanceos.

But didn’t she leave school with no GCSEs

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 24
No way! I was hoping it wasn’t that one. Was having a good chuckle before bed at that one.
Hopefully they'll unlock when it dies down. The last I saw the flying monkeys were going through their tweets and attacking them because they'd been to a fancy restaurant in 2011 so are too high and mighty for rinsed hoops.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 58
Can a better frau than me bring over the tweet at the end of the last thread where Jack accidentally replied on a sock account rather than her own?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 55
Thank you, that explains a lot. It’s a potted history of the insanity. The one thing I don’t understand is “pumble”. Who or what is a pumble?
Pumble is apparently Pie Crumble that Jack made. Unfortunately it became sentient somewhere on these here threads and is now running amok, teasing the Walrux and making up dittys.

*edited because pie not pear. I am incorrect. Send the waaambulance.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
Tom Kerridge picking her brains for hours.

'Jack tell me again what it is exactly you do with spaghetti hoops'

• Haha
Reactions: 80
Hopefully they'll unlock when it dies down. The last I saw the flying monkeys were going through their tweets and attacking them because they'd been to a fancy restaurant in 2011 so are too high and mighty for rinsed hoops.
Oh a fancy restaurant, god forbid. While turning a blind eye to their hero’s ridiculous trinkets they own. 🧐

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Screenshot_20220806-111018_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20220806-110931_Twitter.jpg

Her absolute refusal to address the Patreon income is being noticed by more and more people.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 132
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.