Jack Monroe #355 rinses poor people better than she rinses spaghetti hoops

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry, very late to this but just to say the “sifting through coroners reports” thing is so grim. Trying to claw back favour by casually insinuating she helps the dead. What use is reading through coroners reports like some macabre hobby? Leave dead people alone ffs, they aren’t part of your crusade. If you want to actually help poor people a good start would be to stop pretending to be one. 🙄
I thought this too. It's disgusting behaviour.

also they cant riot
Dead people are notoriously bad at riots, but they can do some decent hauntings. I hope some of the dead come back to haunt Jack for her comments. I hope they spend all day rattling tins of beans in her face and unleashing the small pumbles.

• Haha
Reactions: 45
The way she talks about service jobs says so much about her... she very specifically picks the likes of Lidl and McDonalds to reiterate just how badly off she (allegedly) is.
From what I gather Lidl actually have a great progression scheme into management and staff benefits.

And working at McDonald’s is actually a massive plus for ‘better’ employers as if you have had a good stint there of a year or more any employer would see you can do hard graft, work under pressure, deliver customer service in challenging circumstance. Not to mention McDonald’s also have loads of staff training and development programs.

Her sneering about these roles is sickening. Surely she could have worked there AND done a bit of campaigning and at least she would have income, sick pay, pension contributions etc. but then she would have to get up off her arse and do a bit of actual work instead of being gifted money on PayPal, patreon etc

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 110
She’s fucked. Utterly and completely fucked. There’s no coming back from this, the fury is too real.
The middle class might forgive her, the working class never will

• Heart
Reactions: 84
Clapping back at the mendacious, nefarious trolls!
man-using-multiple-phones-using-many-phones.gif

Send pumble-os. Not Jack's of course.

• Haha
Reactions: 71
From what I gather Lidl actually have a great progression scheme into management and staff benefits.

And working at McDonald’s is actually a massive plus for ‘better’ employers as if you have had a good stint there of a year or more any employer would see you can do hard graft, work under pressure, deliver customer service in challenging circumstance. Not to mention McDonald’s also have loads of staff training and development programs.

Her sneering about these roles is sickening. Surely she could have worked there AND done a bit of campaigning and at least she would have income, sick pay, pension contributions etc. but then she would have to get up off her arse and do a bit of actual work instead of being gifted money on PayPal, patreon etc
But then she would have proved Barbora, right. Shes only good for flipping burgers.

Shes a bonfide snob.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
Imagine her working in McDonalds though.

Manager: err Jack, we’ve had a complaint. Someone’s found a load of chickpeas in their Big Mac. Also, it looks like these fries have been put through a blender? What’s going on?
Jack: excuse me but I’m just trying to get people fed! This is a very authentic take on an Italian burger and as for the fries, it’s very ableist to those with ouchy mouth to have food with texture.
Environmental health: excuse me but we’ve got to close this branch due to an outbreak of campylobacter, originating solely from your nails.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 75
Also are we meant to be thankful she didn’t go to work herself and gave us washing spaghetti hoops recipes instead???

• Haha
Reactions: 49
Brandishing her pretend Doctorates whilst sneering at McDonalds and Lidl. Deary, deary me.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 85
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.