Jack Monroe #355 rinses poor people better than she rinses spaghetti hoops

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She reckons she could argue her way out of a paper bag. She’s not terrible at it, but she’s just not quite clever or careful enough to really run rings around people. For example, in that tweet, shouting about food banks being necessary is bad. Yet she used to proudly proclaim in her bio that she did just that.

Reactions: 54
It was this screenshot, but I think that sock has been immediately cast into the great Sock Inferno.

We see you Jack!

Screenshot 2022-08-06 at 10.59.13.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 84
I understand the reason for it on these threads, but never in my life have I seen class discussed as much as I have in this forum. It is never something that has ever come up in a discussion with me and my friends or family.
Nobody has ever raised it in conversation either to talk about it generally or defend their own class status.
As I say, to an extent I can understand it on this thread, but even still.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
The way she talks about service jobs says so much about her... she very specifically picks the likes of Lidl and McDonalds to reiterate just how badly off she (allegedly) is.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 108
I am concerned she's going to try and get out of the Tom Kerridge tweet by claiming to have relapsed.

It's her standard get out of jail free card.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 63
It does not make sense, she RENTS in a super expensive part of the country, but would have made more money working at Lidl???

Making me wonder why she spends so much time responding to Twitter and not working at said Lidl? I thought she was a bit strapped for cash?

She also leaves out the Del Monte en Hellman gigs....

Reactions: 72
If she claims be a single parent who works 14hrs a day, doesn’t count tweeting as work time, counts in sleep time, shopping, general life/shopping and everything else, it’s very difficult to see how she has time for either friends (she has none) SB and Laurie.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Why is she still going? Know when to take a break Jack FFS. Instead of taking stock and thinking up a damage control plan, she's still patrolling over Twitter on multiple accounts, sniping at people. What a tool 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 53
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.