Jack Monroe #350 Can you crochet a web of lies?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Yel

I'd guess first normal post back will be a pic of an IV line accompanied with the classic "I'm fine, but I don't want to talk about it"

Anyone can go to ae and they'll insert it routinely. I don't think jack is apposed to wasting resources for social media attention.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 91
I bet Jack is wondering why this is happening now. She has churned out grifts for years with no significant blow back. And more big hitters have previously waded in to defend her if there was any.
I do think the cost of living crisis has made her self pitying whining with accompanying beg, when she is a self appointed anti poverty campaigner representing others, extremely unpalatable.
We know she has a huge Tory chip on her shoulder about home ownership. We know she's been held back from this kind of thing before, by clearer thinking partners. The dog was a warning sign that she was overreaching (both personally and financially). This is an extension/escalation of the behaviour we've been seeing for ages. She is now backed into a corner she'll struggle to get out of.

Personally, I think we'll see another immediate chaos as her "brand" is crumbling.

• Heart
Reactions: 51
I'd guess first normal post back will be a pic of an IV line accompanied with the classic "I'm fine, but I don't want to talk about it"

Anyone can go to ae and they'll insert it routinely. I don't think jack is apposed to wasting resources for social media attention.
There will 100% be a jaccident/sudden illness/relapse or trip to A&E. Do not fall for it.

• Heart
Reactions: 83
There will definitely be a case of the bad mentals.

Genuinely and sincerely, JM (and indeed flying monkeys) if you're reading, I wish you absolutely no ill will and would hate for you to do something genuinely harmful to yourself - you can make a change to stuff like this, there is always a way out that doesn't involve alcohol or drugs or narc tweeting or projecting. You can start again - do something with your (admirable) ideologies about the right wing, but just be honest.

• Heart
Reactions: 66
Between this enorma-chaos and it being Alice Evans' PRO date, I may have to give up work.

Please send snackos and vinos to keep me alive as I Iie on a lilo on the floor
What’s a PRO - I can’t handle her thread she’s so nuts

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

Yel

just be honest
I think she's sadly already shown she has no intention of doing that. And I worry she's going to claim something worse than falling down the stairs yet again.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
I can’t keep up and may have to quit my job to do so! 🙈
It’s clearly one grift too far!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Hello tattlers.. found my way across here after spotting THE tweet. Have seen Jack pop up on my Twitter feed loads recently, admittedly don’t know much about her but find her tweets irritating and self centred as duck so I’ll be here quietly scrolling to educate myself a little more 😄
See you in a little while …. enlightened!

Reactions: 21
If the next thread title isn't 'no one should be donating to a character from a Pulp song', then there is no hope for this hellsite.
I've just seen: “I do have a refutation but she goes to a different school” which I think could be a contender. The squigs are funny

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
Just seen on Twitter that she herself tweeted her rent was £1500 a month - anyone know if this is true? If it is, her patreon will cover it. Plus her bills. She cannot ignore the questions with protestations of being bullied. Her story has holes. Lies for attention are one thing but profiting from it? From people you know can’t afford it, who you ‘help’?

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 62
There will 100% be a jaccident/sudden illness/relapse or trip to A&E. Do not fall for it.
When she got into bad bother over the accusations against the school, she then starting hinting a close family member was very ill and she didn't want to talk about it. This coincided with the request for an oncologist to DM her 🙄

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 76
Crikey - just seen the unwashed one trending on Twitter... there's not a lot of love in the room for her..... so I thought I'd pop over here...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 59
When she got into bad bother over the accusations against the school, she then starting hinting a close family member was very ill and she didn't want to talk about it. This coincided with the request for an oncologist to DM her 🙄
Was that when she also posted a picture of her in a headscarf?

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 43
Just seen on Twitter that she herself tweeted her rent was £1500 a month - anyone know if this is true? If it is, her patreon will cover it. Plus her bills. She cannot ignore the questions with protestations of being bullied. Her story has holes. Lies for attention are one thing but profiting from it? From people you know can’t afford it, who you ‘help’?
Screenshot_20220802-143245_Twitter.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 59
She's a professional grifter.... used to be known as a con man.... her home Casa del Dirty Rotten Scoundrels...

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.