Jack Monroe #350 Can you crochet a web of lies?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nope, sorry. The magic T word isn’t going to cut it this time. People are sick and tired of your tit Jack.

• Heart
Reactions: 89
These posts from the Momsnit thread are 👩‍🍳💋

(Tilde used to break up separate ~posts~)

Screenshot_20220802-183351_Chrome.jpg

~

Screenshot_20220802-183451_Chrome.jpg

~

Screenshot_20220802-183511_Chrome.jpg

~

Screenshot_20220802-183538_Chrome.jpg

~

Screenshot_20220802-183607_Chrome.jpg

~

Screenshot_20220802-183803_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 95
Remember when we just shared photos of abandoned gloves? Life was so peaceful then.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 90
The fact that she waited until today to comment on the Liar thread makes me think that someone advised her to approach it this way. Pretty certain their advice would have been 'sleep on it and consider your options in the morning', not 'sleep on it and then have a complete twitter meltdown in the afternoon and make everything 100 times worse'.

Remarkable.
If I were advising her PR-wise I might be telling her to go all-in on the moral highground conspiracy route:

"Isn't it FUNNY that when people are DYING because of the TORIES, an ORCHESTRATED AND SLANDEROUS CAMPAIGN OF LIES comes out just as I was about to launch a campaign against the TORY cost-of-living crisis".

Then fake a breakdown and lie low for a bit, then come back in a while as if nothing had happened.

ETA - I see she is playing the non-binary card. Not the worst card she could have played as it will create a shitstorm in itself that will distract from the original one.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Not squiggling because these vitriolic bastards can dish it out so duck em, but Molly is getting an absolute hounding. Proper sunk cost fallacy going on with these delusional twats.

F0BC560D-A88D-4F15-85A8-08D19A0CA823.jpeg

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 79
Not squiggling because these vitriolic bastards can dish it out so duck em, but Molly is getting an absolute hounding. Proper sunk cost fallacy going on with these delusional twats.

View attachment 1466562
I bet all these accounts have tweeted #BeKind at some point too 🙄
Whether you agree with Molly or not they weren’t rude or abusive in their thread so no need for those replies

Reactions: 89
Is trending on twitter personalised? I never interact with any jack stuff and I've got a long list, none of it jack :(
Squigs are saying she was trending for half an hour then completely disappeared from the chart. They are blaming Twitter.
None of them seem to realise she has did work for Twitter so it’s possible they don’t want to amplify the grifting claims.
I honestly have no opinion, I’m not familiar enough with how it works to speculate

Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.