Jack Monroe #350 Can you crochet a web of lies?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where the heck is she getting insurance for only £12 a month??
£2k for the dog, £60 for a bag of food, flea and worming treatment every month, vaccinations, treats, toys, regular check up bills, emergency bills etc. Doesn't add up to only £12 a month for a dog.
Going by my own doggy bills...
Insurance is £68 a month. My dog is an old lady so you naturally pay more, however Content is an expensive designer breed so she will be on a higher amount. She's also a big and bouncy breed and they tend to have more accidents because they're more energetic. Therefore she will be charged more and will possibly have a higher excess. She will be paying £60-£80 per month. (Just FYI my excess is £80 which is about normal)
Food can vary greatly. Mine is on just over a kilo of raw meat a day. Normally is more but she's put on a few kilos and isn't moving much because of the heat. Depending on what we give her and where we get it from we pay about £80 a month (which includes treats and the odd bit of scrambled egg from the cafe!)
I think we can all agree Jack will be buying the cheapest, low value kibble available as this is basically the same as she feeds her son. If she's proud of feeding him Bollock sausages, cheap white bread and smart price maize snacks then you get an idea of how unimportant quality is when feeding loved ones. If the pup is on cheap kibble (which is basically grains with a tiny bit of bollocks sausages in it, same as SB'S diet) then no wonder it has continuous diarrhoea.
Then there's the maintenance. Flea treatments , annual jabs and those very expensive grooming appointments Content will need. Easily rounded up to about £50 a month if you add it all up.
Then other things that people just don't think about. Toys, repair/replacement to chewed up and pissed on things, it all adds up.
Then of course there is doggy day care. Obviously Jack can't possibly give the dog the enrichment and exercise it needs, be it through laziness, real/imaginary illnesses and work commitments (stop laughing).
All in all she's looking at a couple of hundred pounds a month, each and every month for the next 15 years.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 74
I hope Nigella feels suitably embarrassed, the tender twit
I suspect she’s already off her face and cooking random eggs to go on things.

and re insurance I have a whippet who is slightly older than content and his insurance is £30 a month. £12 is bullshit.

• Haha
Reactions: 75
ahhhh church jack, so we meet again

View attachment 1466316
Jack. Let me spell this out for the 743rd time you bleeping idiot. People calling out your LIES and fraudulent behaviour, with EVIDENCE of your own making, are not "abusers" as you describe them. You are not 5 years old. Sometimes you are going to have to hear things you don't like without sticking your fingers in your ears and going "lalalala".

Like football under the Lionesses, its coming home.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 84
Hang on Jacko, so you do have money or you don’t?

View attachment 1466310
If you can afford it don’t be a mendicant, because it’s embarrassing and there are many more worthy causes than you.
But you wrote a blog post about having to unscrew lightbulbs, turn off your hot water, boil up soap, having to do £20 food shops etc etc. Why would you add to your outgoings? You weren't trying to keep a situation going due to circumstances beyond you. You ADDED TO IT. WHY?

Reactions: 67
Speaking of the lionesses, did she even say well done, or anything? Too busy launching her begging campaign

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Remember, at the time of one of Jack’s burglaries and in the immediate period afterwards (screenshots on here somewhere but appear to have been deleted from her Twitter) she is too poor to have insurance. Poor people can’t afford contents insurance! HA! But they can afford Content’s insurance 😂😂😂

888F5F63-BAB5-4235-836D-2860CEB8E1BF.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 63
Looks like AM's identity has been rumbled.
(I love the way she is taking on Banksy like mythology status 😂).

Screenshot_20220802_174132.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 81
View attachment 1466115
But it's Jack's public tweets. It's literally just keeping a record of things Jack has said. It's not like her twitter or blog is private, she shares basically everything she does.
There’s more in that thread about this place and the fact they have only skimmed the thread about Jack but know it’s all false. I love the idea of someone counting their mouse scrolls calling us weird
CF25353A-6BCC-4354-959F-1FEF39F576F1.jpeg
C4C45364-D10D-49F4-9DFE-CBE9B5E17CE2.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 77
Why does her bleeping someone mean they have access to her finances? Is this the sex work?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 49
Well Jack finally trending on my feed, I was previously just looking at her timeline, so put in her actual name to the search…OMFG it’s a war over there, Twitter people fighting each other left, right and centre, Tweeters attacking each other, some defending her, others going full-on attack, it’s absolute scenes…..starting to think that Blog is a game-changer, oh Jack what ya done 🤪🤦🏽‍♀️

21174DAB-0DAC-4B2A-AC30-A96615247A47.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 56
Where the heck is she getting insurance for only £12 a month??
£2k for the dog, £60 for a bag of food, flea and worming treatment every month, vaccinations, treats, toys, regular check up bills, emergency bills etc. Doesn't add up to only £12 a month for a dog.
Insurance for £12 - i saw that and thought What?? All regular costs for my dog come to around £75 a month - his insurance is £37 a month and on top of that I pay roughly £15 a month for the vet's club which pays for vaccinations, 6 month checks, flean and worming. Then food on top.

Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.