Jack Monroe #350 Can you crochet a web of lies?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seen a couple of her squigs have had responses from Twitter and are complaining that the Twitter won’t take down ‘That Thread’ as it doesn’t breech Twitter rules 😁 So far ‘The Thread’ stands firm….the battle continues though, the reports are flying in from her Monkeys, they will Stan forever beside their wee smol pixie.
I tried to report Jack’s tweets about letting SB run their account. They refused, it’s also much harder to report a tweet that doesn’t directly affect you.

• Heart
Reactions: 49

Yel

I don't know about you, but I want the address of this website where I can buy a Seamaster Omega watch for £600.
The jack thread makes me feel so uncouth and poor at times, I wouldn't know the difference between a seamaster watch and an candy watch. 😆. Also never heard of that fancy perfume that jack gets every birthday apart from those two years of hell

• Haha
Reactions: 71
I notice leftist Twitter is starting to mass against her now. They will have been waiting to get her ever since the Corbyn debacle.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 75
The jack thread makes me feel so uncouth and poor at times, I wouldn't know the difference between a seamaster watch and an candy watch. 😆. Also never heard of that fancy perfume that jack gets every birthday apart from those two years of hell
At least you know your (Mediterranean) arse from your (ouchy) elbow.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
That spite recipe is so funny. Enormous Gin Lane vibes. I feel like I'd be eating it like this
1659469059479.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
OMG, grunking so this will probs already have been answered, but I took a BBL for my company (genuinely needed it) so I'm going to ask my accountant (I have one because I am FANCY) if this is the case!

I would assume though, that if you dissolved/declared bankruptcy you would not have to repay.

She's a proper shady bleep
Oh Brian you really had me wondering what industry youre in that you needed to get a Brazilian butt lift for work purposes

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 85
It’s Penhaligon’s, you philistine.
Next thing you’ll be claiming you’ve never tried anchoïade devilled eggs like all the other poors.

• Haha
Reactions: 79
Seen a couple of her squigs have had responses from Twitter and are complaining that the Twitter won’t take down ‘That Thread’ as it doesn’t breech Twitter rules 😁 So far ‘The Thread’ stands firm….the battle continues though, the reports are flying in from her Monkeys, they will Stan forever beside their wee smol pixie.
You're the Kate Adie of Frau News, on the Twitter frontline sending dispatches back to us ninnies.I salute your dedication.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
It's very telling that the MN thread is still there because they are usually v quick to delete anything about her.
It's been reported too, not by me may I add.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.