Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pimpinella

Chatty Member
Ok, but I want the location of the puddle that’s giving Burberry clothes like a magic wishing well.
Never mind a Burberry puddle has anyone seen a Harris tweed one? I want a cape and they're £350.... do think I should ask her?

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Pimpinella

Chatty Member
Tbf, Penhaligons is beautiful perfume. I buy the knock offs from an online store in Leicester. I always get asked what I’m wearing
I used to buy Penhaligons aftershave stuff for OH (and crabtree) but everything we liked they discontinued LOL I am the kiss of death when it comes to toiletries... I'd love some of their Bluebell perfume though.... oh and I can vote for Poundland's petals (Daisy) and Cest Belle (I think) (La vie en belle or something). As you can see I know my perfumes.... 😂😂😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha

Vanelope

VIP Member
I believe these were overseas cons and the directors and companies have vanished without a trance. Same as the furlough fraud. Due to the speed needed to get them out, checks were not thorough enough and clever people saw money being handed out they could take overseas and never be chased for.
the Most Famous Poor Of the Pov could never

trace - not trance

although this chaos needs some soundtrack maybe

Last edited:

Vanelope

VIP Member
Hello tattlers.. found my way across here after spotting THE tweet. Have seen Jack pop up on my Twitter feed loads recently, admittedly don’t know much about her but find her tweets irritating and self centred as fuck so I’ll be here quietly scrolling to educate myself a little more 😄
See you in a little while …. enlightened!

Reactions: 21

jf99

Chatty Member
If she's run up a debt they could be taking an insane DD to both cover 1/12th of her yearly usage and recoup the debt. It could also explain the council tax being higher than it should be if they're taking both the monthly payment and extra for previous arrears.

Given the patreon income, I'd consider both of those scenarios to be entirely of her own making.
I feel like if that were the case then she wouldn’t be missing out on the chance to shout from the rooftops about how the energy companies are forcing her into poverty etc etc

Reactions: 21

NellieBoo

VIP Member
I've lost it now as I did it on a 10 minute email, but for a goldendoodle puppy of Content's age (admitedly I gave her the benefit of the doubt and said she paid £1000) using a random Thorpe Bay postcode, the cheapest - not necessarily the best by any means - but the cheapest policy was just shy of £11 pcm. It was like I described, 1k per condition cap, £100 excess plus 20% of any claim - didn't read any further as was just interested in headline figure to see if it was possible as I pay around £47 a month for my own dog.

I think these algorithms vary greatly though.
Yeah, there are so many variables with pet insurance. I'm imagining she is gone for the lowest per condition £ cover as you say. Which is very ill advised. Plus, if she keeps taking the dog to the vets with random tummy upsets, she may have to declare it on any renewal.

Reactions: 20

katycat

*taps the sign again* Jack can't get credit, she'd have paid for it up front.
I was wondering if maybe she'd got it from BrightSide, or somewhere similar, due to not being able to get standard credit. I know their prices were supposed to be eye-watering, though I can't quite believe they'd be that horrific. Also not sure if they stocked top-of-the-Rangemasters.....

HalcyonDays

Jack. Let me spell this out for the 743rd time you fucking idiot. People calling out your LIES and fraudulent behaviour, with EVIDENCE of your own making, are not "abusers" as you describe them. You are not 5 years old. Sometimes you are going to have to hear things you don't like without sticking your fingers in your ears and going "lalalala".

Like football under the Lionesses, its coming home.
Or stickying her fingers somewhere else unruly...

• Sick
  • Haha

PuritySpiral

Whenever you compare insurance policies, you’ll always come across super cheap shit ones from companies you’ve never heard of. Like when I looked for travel insurance and I got quoted something like £7 for a week from Diamonddavestravelemporium.com or something equally rubbish sounding. So while £12 a month pet insurance might be possible, I’d be willing to guess Ms Forensic didn’t bother reading the policy and actually consider whether it’s worth the paper it’s printed on (before being placed in a lever arch file). Of course, when you know your paypigs will dig deep at the first sign of trouble, I guess you don’t have to stop and consider things like that. Must be nice.
Oh no, I know - I have 2 cats and a dog and am fully aware of what's involved in researching (and paying through the nose) for decent insurance. But it is possible to get something calling itself an insurance policy for around the £12 per month she mentioned - whether or not it's worth the paper it's written on is a different matter. But I don't disbelieve that she has the cheapest policy parading itself on the internet and thinks that is adequate.

And as others have said, I also pay an additional £13 per month to the vet for my dog's flea/worm/annusal boosters.

Pantomimehorse

Just noticed the company is now dissolved ( must have missed that one here ) what does that mean ? What happens to the assets and what's owed ?