Jack Monroe #350 Can you crochet a web of lies?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I leave for 7 hours and just spent the last hr doing a 43 page grunk. Can I have a piss and a sandwich please?

Just want to point out I wish Jack no ill other than to do an honest day’s work for a change.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 50
Seconded - their perfumes are amazing! Also, some of the names are hilarious too.
Yet another business that will suddenly have a sudden influx of new subscribers. Didn't we do that with a soap company? ( I've just registered with the perfume company)

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I've got some leftover broccoli and sweet potato for tomorrow, so I'm going to have a go at some Schadenfreude Soup. The secret ingredient is love gin

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Hooo boy. It's just not going away is it?! I can't remember- if ever - there was a mass of tweeters like this, over such a sustained period of time...

Screenshot_20220802-215253_Twitter.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 105
It's still there on the front page of _chat, but it's not coming up in search for some reason, and it's dropped off the most active list.
Thanks, found it in the end - but yeah you can't search for it at the moment.

Reactions: 18
Sidey T, I luffs u but you’ve arsed it up. Broccolli pasta is a breakfast recipe. Could you put it in a bullet blender and bake the liquid with oats maybe?
Don’t forget to reserve the water to make Jack’s thrice boiled soup of sadness.

Anyways, did somebody say Jeremy Kyle?

58829FF3-CF37-470C-8792-A2A661A4F5E3.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 62
Relaying this whole fiasco to a friend across the pond (and no, Jack, we're not all middle-aged tory terfs - even the 🔺left wing trans youth 🔺 think you're an idiot) and his first response was, and i quote verbatim, ""recipe writing is my job" well youre not very good at it are you?" so it seems the house of cards really is falling. I reckon the reason blue ticks are sticking up for her so ardently is because they'll have major egg on their faces if they admit they're wrong.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70
And actually just to point out if she did have furlough for an employee or her business etc then actually I do have a say as a tax payer who worked through the entire pandemic

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Everyone who wants a say in the spending
‘I didn’t duck her!!! I just funded/fed etc…’

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.