Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Would you though? If this was my daughter I’d be trying to remove every device that allows her to access social media and seeking some urgent psychological help for her.

If was pulling this shit on Twitter my friends would have staged an intervention ages ago.
True. I mean if it was all baseless and they were of sound mind. Therein lies the problem.

Reactions: 24

Upthisweek

Remember, at the time of one of Jack’s burglaries and in the immediate period afterwards (screenshots on here somewhere but appear to have been deleted from her Twitter) she is too poor to have insurance. Poor people can’t afford contents insurance! HA! But they can afford Content’s insurance 😂😂😂

View attachment 1466430
Wait, I thought I knew most things that have happened to her but she says was burgled and has been kidnapped too in the past???!!! 😂😂😂😂

• Haha

Captainmouse

VIP Member
But that thread isn't baseless is it? There are links to articles, blog posts, screenshots from Jack's own tweets, dates.....

You know what is baseless? The VBI. Because it doesn't exist. It was a brain fart Jack had that got her some attention. But it is entirely without any basis. No research and no data to back it up.
No but a big boost to her income, on the pretence

Onestorytoomany

VIP Member
I got my first phone at 14 and i saved up my paper round money and it was second hand off a relative. I got 8. 50 a week so it took a while pet. I paid 35 for the phone.

• Heart

FeelingGroovy

Tbf, Penhaligons is beautiful perfume. I buy the knock offs from an online store in Leicester. I always get asked what I’m wearing

I genuinely need details! MrGroovy (the massive twat) only wears a Penhaligon pong - fair enough, he’s settled on it and it suits him lovely. And a bottle lasts him aaaaages. But, a dupe would be awesome.

• Heart
Ugh. They just don’t want to be wrong about her.

Neither did I. New here, first lost any respect for JM after how nasty she was to Jamie Oliver but had no idea the scale of her grifting and cuntiness
They’d be better off meeting up with her and asking her what the hell this is all about ? Surely they’re not so utterly stupid ??? …..off to delete JH book from my kindle ….

• Heart
Reactions: 23

Vanelope

VIP Member
And let us not forget that when Arthur Fowler, (late of Walford) nicked the Christmas Club money to pay for Michelle and Lofty’s wedding, people sent money to Albert Square c/o the BBC for him. Not sure if they sent slacks and/or Bacardi though.

One for the older canalers, but “Gents slacks” always makes me think of this dashing chap
View attachment 1467285
That hands a bit… isn’t it? Ooh the 80s, never know when you might get groped by a man wearing a mullet.

• Haha

Rekyavikgirl

VIP Member
Tbf she has probably just gone out for some retail therapy and a nice lunch somewhere.

She’s having a tough time being trolled so she deserves a few little treats. She’s probably popped to Bluewater.
All the dogs in London couldn't kill this pain (sorry Magnetic Fields)

Valiofthedolls

VIP Member
Grunking so not sure where this will end up-but if anyone is in any doubt about how unstable she is, this whole chaos has been triggered by the breakdown of a relationship that lasted 4-5 months max. Not saying you can’t fall in love or be hurt when it ends in this time frame but come on.
If it ever existed in the first place. Given that if you go back two years everything since this “relationship” ended is an almost verbatim rinse and repeat of what happened after Louisa left, I now have my doubts OH ever really existed.

• Heart

10to2

Can you do a brief synopsis? I don’t have the stamina to visit those threads. I’M EXHAUSTED.
Katie and Cole are still weapon grade cunts 😂
There is a 3 year DV TR now against malice, she didn’t show as predicted and the evidence presented was even worse than anticipated. It includes all social media so no more drunken diatribes or ….

• Heart
Reactions: 22