Jack Monroe #335 Boob, I guess

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why can't someone tell her she writes badly. Is she with a vanity publishing house? These people who love her work, they aren't buying it, they are reading it on her blog. What other authors does her publisher handle?
Her writing style makes me wish I'd never learnt to read.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 178
I could not read through that whole diatribe, I had to skip to the end. The choice of title is awful.

• Haha
Reactions: 65
I do find it hilarious though that she thinks her previous books are palatable or pretty.

And now she wants to write trashy crime thrillers as well? Her poor publisher.
B8D4CBA1-3A4B-4E98-A3FC-200F8CF54281.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 56
What the duck is going on with her timestamp? Is it 8am in Southend already? Have I overslept?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 67
Poor me with my ouchies- oh oh what is this? Why it’s my new book! Read this but don’t read all the other tweets where I’m skimming money off folk on the reg
Oh and here’s my (pricey) dug licking me but don’t ask where the cash came from for her 🤬

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 61
Was your son’s life in jeopardy?

Was it?

What about his dad? His grandparents?

What the f are you doing with this?

She is actually taking the piss with this now.

This is going to be 70,000 words of me, myself and I.

Crack on Jack hun. Crack on. If you get paid for it, more fool the publisher. tit has been published before. It means nothing. The fact that you continue to spout mistruths about yourself and what happened to your son to harm him and others is abhorrent. I hope one day you realise the harm you are causing.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 89
The Hunger Names. Who called it? Not in remotely bad taste.

Jack Monroe truly is a disgusting ghoul who will feast on anyone's trauma if it makes her money. She's downright dangerous.
View attachment 1393136View attachment 1393137View attachment 1393138View attachment 1393140View attachment 1393141View attachment 1393135

View attachment 1393143
God I managed about 3 lines of that and then died of boredom.

Busy day, the dog got vaccinated (not mentioned in her busy Monday schedule) was this after the morning of admin in the hammock, before or after the shopping, before or after the accountant, the publisher, the Harold? How did she manage to grapple a lively puppy to the vets with her crippling arthritis? What happened to the oxtail and mussels?
How will she get to call HMRC now that she’s been up all night bashing out her white hot fury (with her arthritic flare ups)? So many questions - send explinationos

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 85
God I managed about 3 lines of that and then died of boredom.

Busy day, the dog got vaccinated (not mentioned in her busy Monday schedule) was this after the morning of admin in the hammock, before or after the shopping, before or after the accountant, the publisher, the Harold? How did she manage to grapple a lively puppy to the vets with her crippling arthritis? What happened to the oxtail and mussels?
How will she get to call HMRC now that she’s been up all night bashing out her white hot fury (with her arthritic flare ups)? So many questions - send explinationos
Shan't.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Bad enough that she has no self awareness, she is now monetising other peoples grief and misery in such an awful, horrible, distasteful way for her own gain.
who the duck wants to read this shite? I ask you…
2EEBD919-D3A2-44BD-9E51-FB920DF87056.jpeg
48AFC6E9-0189-4330-9DA4-16D9F8460795.jpeg
FC33A67C-5683-41B1-BAB7-1BEB101408B0.jpeg

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 63
Seriously, though. This is not only terribly written, it’s tone deaf and incredibly irresponsible.

• Heart
Reactions: 87
A few immediate thoughts (and I only skim read it)

- She better have permission for every. single. story. Although I doubt it will go beyond those reported in the press. The idea she did any primary research is laughable.

- For a book/chapter about other people, she talks about herself a lot.

-The hunger names is a crass title

- Like many people she falls into the trap that using big words makes you look clever, when it's actually the opposite (there's actually research behind this too!)

- She has crawled so far up her own arse with the fawning publisher bollocks she's almost disappeared.

• Heart
Reactions: 105
She doesn’t love food and there are no palatable pretty bits 🙄widen the doors, ego the size of a planet, couldn’t wade through all the bilge, how much was copy and paste?
Regurgitated garbage🤮

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.