Jack Monroe #335 Boob, I guess

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well with that mental image re knee this herbal sleep tea isn't going to work.....industrial strength gin it is then...

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Sorry if this has been mentioned....I have been skipping ahead A LOT due to being BUSY. Leggie has just catered/provided menu for London Pride, after getting an honorary degree from an Oxbridge Uni. LJC is having the time of her life studying (and cycling) in the US.
Ouch.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68
Sorry if this has been mentioned....I have been skipping ahead A LOT due to being BUSY. Leggie has just catered/provided menu for London Pride, after getting an honorary degree from an Oxbridge Uni. LJC is having the time of her life studying (and cycling) in the US.
Ouch.
Harold must seriously be waiting for the good times to roll. Dumping Jack seems to lead to a massive new and successful lease of life. So she actually does do good things for other people 😇

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Tedious, boring, appropriating, lying, grifting, sad fishing, performing, animal using, snippy, rude, crap at cooking Jack.
Do not, repeat not send cuntos.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
I have an appointment with a lady rheumatologist on Thursday. I shall ask if red lipstick or nightmeat will help.

(SHAN'T, she has no sense of humour!)
Have you got same lady rheumatologist as me?
She's scary but very efficient....however unlike Jack , I'm on immunosuppressant medication and had 5 c0vId vaccination and I'm still waiting for my annual review appointment for my vasculitis yet haven't even been sent a letter yet ....obviously I need to buy a hammock ,( which I'd never be able to get in or out of anyway due to pain in my joints -so goodness knows how she can manage this if she's having a flare?)

• Heart
Reactions: 36
OH away then?

Funny how she managed those weekend mini breaks and all the gardening recently View attachment 1392760
Not sure if it has been suggested, but avoiding certain foods can help Rheumatoid arthritis, in particular cheese - grated or a smart price block plus all the late night yellow label red meat she buys.
Just saying!

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Good afternoon

My semi-regular semi-rant that instant mash is not potato in terms of nutrition
Screenshot_20220705-134721_Chrome.jpg

It's like frozen pizza: love it, eat it if you love it, hooray for us, and it's not pizza

Sorry not sorry for being an instant mash bore. It's my granola. Boob, I guess

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
The whole 'nightmeat' thing is such tit. So she goes and "liberates" meat that people who otherwise needed it could have bought, instead it ends up going mank in her freezer? As funnily enough it doesn't last forever in there, and she sure as tit don't use any of it.

And back when I was at Asda we didn't do the rock bottom 10p reductions or anything on meat, the yellow label was always a fairly small discount as meat was so expensive we would have been bleeding money. So all the skinflints like her would have turned their noses up at it anyway.

Reactions: 32
Good afternoon

My semi-regular semi-rant that instant mash is not potato in terms of nutrition
View attachment 1393074

It's like frozen pizza: love it, eat it if you love it, hooray for us, and it's not pizza

Sorry not sorry for being an instant mash bore. It's my granola. Boob, I guess
And for the environment- the packaging and transport. Potatoes grow locally.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
FFS.
Florid, overwritten, misuse of vocabulary, hyperbolic references to The Poverty, irresponsible references to suicide and eating disorders - all the usual suspects present and correct for a “piece” by Jack.
Who is this book FOR? What will it achieve? Whose mind will it change?
And “The Hunger Names”, I ask you. Really??

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 135
the only thing I am going to say is that ED are not phobias.

They are a MH condition of their own right, otherwise they would exist under the umbrella of AD.

She has never had an ED otherwise she would know this and understand the slight overlap in some symptoms and but categoric differences in most.

I hate it when she is like this.

Go and read Hope Virgo or Andrew Stephenson Jack, two people who truly are working for those who are suffering.

duck this. duck her. She makes me so angry.

🥺

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 104
Why can't someone tell her she writes badly. Is she with a vanity publishing house? These people who love her work, they aren't buying it, they are reading it on her blog. What other authors does her publisher handle?

• Heart
Reactions: 71
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.