Jack Monroe #335 Boob, I guess

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If that's blood on the front of her leg, all that licking is a bit close to an open sore for my liking.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 43
Sigh. I know it is a fool's errand questioning her nonsense. But here goes. Why the duck, if you have been having daily flare ups for hours at a time for longer than you can remember, would you go on a two day trip involving lengthy train journeys without the medication and aids you must need on a daily basis?
And buy a puppy that's going to need a lot of walking/enrichment.

Reactions: 45
Nightmeat, nightmeat
Yellow sticker chilled meat
Bung it in the freezer if it gets too late to eat.

This is your 20 minute nightmeat expiry notice.
Might be my mostest favouritest yet.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Those jug shots.... she's just waiting for someone to say...."ooh you should be on Only Fans!"

"Oh no. Me? I couldn't. Could I? I mean....if people....wanted it I suppose I... could"

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 57
She's waiting for a squig to say dogs can smell cancer and she should go and get checked out.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 58
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.