Jack Monroe #335 Boob, I guess

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Camilla Tominey has just mentioned Jack’s tweets on This Morning because they’re talking about food prices and baby milk. 🙄

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Camilla Tominey has just mentioned Jack’s tweets on This Morning because they’re talking about food prices and baby milk. 🙄
Came on to say this! luckily no one really latched on to it cos, yanno, encouraging shoplifting isn't a good idea

Reactions: 22
Please, please can we have the ol' shitting dog trying to be radical on the telly.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Good god, this morning is also talking about menopause.
I am at my neighbours hence why I am watching it. I don't wanna know.

Reactions: 12
“Problematic”? “Loose cannon”?

Jack, you are the ~literal~ meaning of a keyboard warrior. You’re all mouthy and sweary and rude on Twatter but Lorraine “that’s fantaaaaastic” Growler asks you about saving some money and you sound like you’re about to burst into tears.

You didn’t even call BoJo a liar like you said you did.

What about that “fragile vulnerable” woman you outed as an alcoholic to half a million people on Twitter Jack?

Oh that’s right. That comes under the “aren’t people allowed to change” banner.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.