Jack Monroe #335 Boob, I guess

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OH away then?

Funny how she managed those weekend mini breaks and all the gardening recently
A991034E-9B7F-4FA3-B001-ECCD7F825BBB.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 50
Has she come back from the supermarket yet?

Or is she lurking in the aisles waiting for the nightmeat?

Or in the bungalow grating the nightmeat into a meat pile?

• Haha
Reactions: 40
The last thread also featured the largest squig uprising we've seen for a while including one comparing Jack on TV to a squirrel in a pedal bin. Chapeau to that squig, I am still laughing.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 88
Has she come back from the supermarket yet?

Or is she lurking in the aisles waiting for the nightmeat?

Or in the bungalow grating the nightmeat into a meat pile?
This gives me the fear for OH. Harold? Harold? Noooooooooooooooo...

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Jesus. I don’t know how to clip a video but the latest on her Twitter is making me retch. Is she on the toilet? What is Content licking? Why is she sitting like that? W.T.F?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
OH away then?

Funny how she managed those weekend mini breaks and all the gardening recently View attachment 1392760
Sigh. I know it is a fool's errand questioning her nonsense. But here goes. Why the duck, if you have been having daily flare ups for hours at a time for longer than you can remember, would you go on a two day trip involving lengthy train journeys without the medication and aids you must need on a daily basis?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 92
Jesus. I don’t know how to clip a video but the latest on her Twitter is making me retch. Is she on the toilet? What is Content licking? Why is she sitting like that? W.T.F?
I can't watch it. The description and still is enough boak fuel thank(space)you.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 43
"Hello Barbara, it's Maureen I was just calling to see if you or Malcolm had seen Harold this evening? He said he was popping out about teatime and I haven't seen him since"

#FreeHarold

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 53
Nightmeat, nightmeat
Yellow sticker chilled meat
Bung it in the freezer if it gets too late to eat.

This is your 20 minute nightmeat expiry notice.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 94
I fear Old Harold has gone the way of Trevor Jordache. It wasn't a bit of gardening she was doing yesterday, she was digging the foundations for a patio!

I jest, I jest, please don't sue me.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.