Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BlendedSlop

VIP Member
What time is she deactivating tonight? 🕒
Hopefully any minute now, because I'm done with her shite today.

We all knew the tip jar was getting an airing after Content appeared, but I (naively) wasn't expecting it to happen quite so soon.

How is it possible for someone to misread the room so much? The GALL of this twat to be sitting in her palatial detached house with 120ft garden, having just bought a designer puppy, with at least £2.5k coming in every month for doing fuck all, whingeing about her "paltry income" when there's an actual cost of living crisis happening right now and workers across the country are striking in protest at their actually low wages. And still the lobotomised squigs lap it all up and start coming up with schemes to buy her a house.

I CANNOT STAND HEEEEER

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 86

Mel Donte

Chatty Member
Feel like the most negative person in the world on this thread but honestly can’t recommend setting Google alerts up for yourself enough, tbh. It’s entirely free and really useful service.

Everyone should have control on their digital footprint tbh and everyone should have the right to request things are deleted. Lots of normal non famous people work jobs where PR statements will go out with their names in, obituary sites will put ur full gov name on it for reasons unclear, etc etc. It’s better to find it the day or week of rather than 7 years down the line when you’ll struggle to get it taken down 🤷🏻‍♀️ This stuff matters especially when you’re applying for competitive jobs…
I have a fairly unusual full name. There are only two of us that I know of, and the other one doesn't have much of an online presence. I did a check a few years back not expecting to find anything and discovered that someone had given my name to their original character in their multi-chapter, extremely explicit Harry Potter fan fiction 😭

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 86

MooBelle

VIP Member
Let me slag her off on Twitter
Let me say the house is a bungalow
Let me say the aforementioned bungalow was shitty
Let me say it was freezing
Let me say it caused me and my child to have lung and breathing issues because of mould
Let me say it was a suntrap that caused me breathing problems
Let me keep pets despite not asking for permission
Let me stay on as tennant even though my name wasn't on the lease and I have CCJs
Let me rip up the kitchen floor
Let me cut a hole in the outbuilding
Let me cause a eucalyptus tree to become so overgrown it caused issues to the neighbours behind me and ripped up the tarmac with it's roots and cause a shadow so big it plunged them into darkness and you can actually see it from space
Let me say that the loft hatch fell on me (even though I've called it a bungalow and at the same time it is a 2 storey house with a loft)
Let me describe where I live as deprived, despite not one house on my street being valued under one million pounds
Let me repeatedly brag I've 'bounced' my rent on multiple occasions
Let me move in a lodger
I may have missed things, but you get my point.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 84

LavaFlake

VIP Member
Thinking that a £38 vase is cheap is why you are shit with money and your rent keep bouncing. Top tip hun x

• Haha
  • Heart

Nottonightbabe

VIP Member
I would suggest Jack, if you can afford to stay there, and save for a deposit, your income is not paltry at all.

She can't make up her mind with that bloody house. One minute it's shitty and affecting her health, can't wait to leave, now all is rosy yet again.🙄
So obsessed with home ownership without even considering the costs that come with it.
She's incredibly immature with her decision making. Immature, impulsive and well, a bit thick tbh.

• Haha
  • Heart

secretsu

Before I married I had the same full name as a singer. Back in the mid 2000s I had a BBC news ticker for the new headlines across my computer screen which said: "Secretsu dies suddenly at home her manager says..."
And for just a minute I thought, did i?! :unsure:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 83

Marmalade Atkins

VIP Member
Fucking hell, Jack. Just look in the cupboard and get an idea of what you need. NO ONE DOES A STOCK TAKE LIST AND NO ONE WRITES SEPARATE COLUMNS FOR CARBS AND PROTEIN, YOU ABSOLUTE FUCKING DICKWAD.

Ugh.

• Haha
  • Heart

colouredlines

VIP Member
I'm sure Jack's protestant Northern Irish ma was delighted with those name suggestions
Honestly, Jack's list - especially Saoirse(!) - may be the smoking gun I needed to confirm my theory that she is just too thick to understand anything about NI.

• Haha
  • Heart

binkbonk

I've been playing Rimworld for the last 10 hours so I'm absolutely frazzled but I vaguely remember her tweeting something about how she went through the lease line by line to see if she could move out after the year. How did her forensic, analytical, maverick mind miss the part about taking care of the tree?

ETA: found it, also not totally sure why my two comments were posted in the one
Screenshot_20220624_040807.jpg

Don't think anyone posted this yet, I know she said she slowly introduced the dog to Cooper with clothes or whatever, but surely being in a new house with a massive cat sniffing your arse would be fairly stressful for the dog?
media_FV-k460XwAE4hHD.jpg_name=orig.jpg

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Angry

Sideboard Bob

VIP Member
Is it just me or has the influence of Jack made anyone else completely distrust what you read from strangers on the internet? I am such a cynic now. Unless I see some sort of proof about something, I am entirely dismissive. Especially when the information is generalised and vague. And I used to be such a trusting soul too!
Yes! I know exactly what you mean, especially the bit in bold.

on topic, did we see this list of girls’ names?

AF8F4165-0D11-400D-8C7C-925C4B777945.jpeg

omg, and this…

A3485024-1483-4284-859B-DDD306F078E8.jpeg

• Sick
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 82

Cack Conroe

Chatty Member
I really don't know, but it has occurred to me that, hypothetically, if someone was once behind on their RENT, and did a moonlight flit, it might possibly be to someone's advantage to ditch their old name and legally obtain a new one. Especially if they could then jump up and down in a rage and swiftly and loudly accuse anyone who used the old name of deadnaming. (Pure supposition, M'lud). #dontsueme #ihavenobeans
If someone had a prominent and wealthy local family with a very distinctive surname, yet this person wished to pretend to be an impoverished working class starving single mum, that person might also want to do away with the aforementioned recognizable surname.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 81

instacharlie

VIP Member
Who else would have the balls to tweet that they're skint, 3 days after bringing home a puppy that is worth around £1500-2000???

• Haha
  • Heart

NomDeGuerre

VIP Member
Guarantee the first text through to the work phone will be a certain squig asking "opened the box yet, luv?"

• Haha
  • Heart