Jack Monroe #328 Something went wrong. Try again.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's surely done that on purpose, left the number in shot. Fair enough all these many important bods have got it 🙄, but splashing it across Twitter? Not really smart for someone who receives "abuse on a near daily basis". Idiot. She gets some oddball followers too, she'll end up getting dodgy pics from Pervy Stuart or something. 😬
Do you think she thinks it is like a honeytrap, where she’ll get a weirdo from Tattle phoning her so she can find out who we really are???

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
(my surname isn’t really Aeroplane)
🍾 🦉
I wish I could tell you what my alerts would bring up, but it'd be too 🔺 Clue: it's not even a person.

I knew a man called Herbert Herbert. He was the youngest of something horrifying like 15 children and by the time he was born his Mum gave up choosing names 😂. That was his story anyway 🙂.
That is far too close to Humbert Humbert (from Lolita).

Do you think she thinks it is like a honeytrap, where she’ll get a weirdo from Tattle phoning her so she can find out who we really are???
Or her ovaries have been conspiring and this is their plan to get a new OH?

• Haha
Reactions: 27
So she was not maintaining any aspect of the garden beyond mowing the lawn occasionally. Right. So the landlady was to come and weed, tree prune… etc?

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Does the landlady have an opposite of Jack living rent free in one of Jack's dads properties?
Is that how the rent works?
It's like a Steven Wright sketch

• Haha
Reactions: 33
We’re not hiding, but of course forums do have a certain anonymity to them unless of course you sign up with a username such as mxfirstnamelastname but no one ever does that, do they Jack!?
Well she doesn't even use her real name either

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.