Jack Monroe #328 Something went wrong. Try again.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she’s not scared of the canal getting in touch? Good, as I doubt any of us Fraus would.

But how about all the hateful messages she gets about people wanting to pour things into her flaps, and send her ominous boxes, etc? I’m sure they’d love another way to get in touch.

I’m sure Essex’s finest Plodmen told her it’s absolutely fine though, right?

• Haha
Reactions: 52
If I was on Jacks WhatsApp I'd always be asking her for dinner advice which I'd then forward to the lads in the SPICY chat WhatsApp group.

• Haha
Reactions: 54
Ffs this thread title is confusing me, I keep closing and reopening Tattle because I glance up and read ‘Something went wrong. Try again’ 😂

My own smol pixie chaos (I’m only 5 1.75)

• Haha
Reactions: 55
Guarantee the first text through to the work phone will be a certain squig asking "opened the box yet, luv?"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 81
So she’s not scared of the canal getting in touch? Good, as I doubt any of us Fraus would.

But how about all the hateful messages she gets about people wanting to pour things into her flaps, and send her ominous boxes, etc? I’m sure they’d love another way to get in touch.

She really struggles to admit she's made a mistake, doesn't she? The doubling down and ridiculous lies to cover a mistake up are quite something to behold.

She's not the first and won't be the last person to accidentally do something like post their number, and actually she had a perfect excuse this time to not acknowledge the posts; the well-meaning squigs would just assume she didn't want to draw any more attention to her number which would be totally fair - yet she can't take it, has to double down on "I didn't make a mistake". It's stuff like this that makes me wonder how much she can really control some of the lying and how much is just completely and utterly compulsive at this point.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 72

Only one of these is true

I long to call but I'm so scared of Jack I wouldn't dare. I tremble at the power of her fists and her intellect. She's just too ferocious for me.

OR

I'm not 15 and in a phone box with three giggling mates.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
I felt the same way dear heart. Try not to get upset, other ninnies here cheered me up no end. And...
...First sign of trouble, the canal will be descending on the RSPCA like an avalanche of rinsed beans from a catering-sized tin.
❤🧡💗
To make you laugh, I named my Jack Russell Fanny-Anny. Trouble is the little bastard used to run off. So I'm hollering 'fanny fanny fanny'. At the top of my lungs. In the local park. I spect I was put on a 'list' somewhere at the time. 😄
Awwwww. One of the nicknames for our JRT is Fanny Annie 😍. Also Fan Dan and Fan Foo 🙂. Her real name is no where near those names 😂.

Please all - try not to get upset. I'm certain that Cooper is a beast of a boy and very capable of looking after himself. I'd be VERY surprised if he doesn't have several homes he goes to for food and snuggles on his terms. Most cats do unless they are house cats. There is a network of mad cat people across the UK who will quickly pick up if that's not the case. You know all those 'Whose cat is this? It looks lost?' On local fb pages that people laugh at? They usually come from a good place.

Plus, there is a huge network of utterly bonkers dog rescuers. No dog will be unrehomeable. I'll say no more about that.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Only one of these is true

I long to call but I'm so scared of Jack I wouldn't dare. I tremble at the power of her fists and her intellect. She's just too ferocious for me.

OR

I'm not 15 and in a phone box with three giggling mates.
Hang on, hang on.
Only one is true
So you’re either longing to call Jack but scared or you’re not 15 and in a phone box.
Are you 14 and in a phone box? Does your mum know you’re still out, Jen?

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I’ve figured out why she keeps disappearing, she thinks when that withheld number calls it’s Love Island wanting her to bombshell into the villa. Then when it’s a debt collector she reactivates.

Could you imagine Jack on Love Island, dumped on national television. It would be the most hilarious thing I’ve ever seen!

And her twee language because she has a puppy can get in the sea. She’s like a 13 year old mentally stuck like that forever.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I ain’t calling her. I go out of my way to avoid her videos because of the voice.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.