Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pocahontas

VIP Member
Every MP, journalist, campaigner and charity CEO in the land has her number. Every single one of them!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 80

jf99

Chatty Member
I've been lurking for a while too. Can't remember when I first became aware of her, but I think I was like a lot of squigs in thinking her story was inspiring. I have a pretty good bullshit detector though and pretty quickly realised it didn't stack up. The more of her shit I read the more repulsed I am.

• Heart
Reactions: 79

AmTellinYa

Chatty Member
There are many things on my epicgrunk that could have made me post for the first time in a year(ish!) I’ve been BUSY! But paltry income?! Bish you earn more sat on your sizeable Mediterranean ARSE, swindling squigs via your Patreon than I do in my “menial job” working 6/7 days a week! Get in the sea you ungrateful grifting turd!!!

Hi by the way you mendacious ninnies hope all are well xx

• Heart
  • Haha

Pocahontas

VIP Member
Congrats to @bowiethesdmn for the thread title! You win a weekend pass to Glastonbury (catch is, the only thing you’re allowed to watch is Jack)

Recap of last thread:

After tweeting that she’d been carrying Laurie the puppy around and likening her to a new baby, Jack then made reference to several recent lost pregnancies.
After that, she went fairly quiet and did not post any new photos or videos of her puppy.
She deactivated her Twitter account again (1.15am on Thursday morning) and then reactivated (10am Thursday morning).

Will she still take the stage with Billy Bragg at Glastonbury this weekend? I think the world needs a laff, so I hope so.

Please use the words ‘thread title’ when nominating one.

• Heart
  • Haha

LennyBriscoe

VIP Member
@MooBelle I’m jumping forward to say thank you! I have been feeling for a while that someone from the dim and distant past is very much amongst us. As I think the person was banned before, I reported it but I’m not sure if the Mods can see people’s email addresses (and of course anyone can get a new email address anyway).

I’ve spent a lot of time lately scrolling - I’m not sure why but I don’t like ‘ignoring’ which is totally me. But I was thinking I was going mad and couldn’t ask anyone if they thought the same 😂.

I’m still on the last thread so apologies if this has been discussed/warned on.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 77

jenny2603

VIP Member
Re read the Jack at Glasto with Billy Bragg Mate horror in the Guardian. A few in the comments were unimpressed.

Screenshot 2022-06-23 17.06.49.png

Screenshot 2022-06-23 17.06.32.png

Screenshot 2022-06-23 17.05.42.png

• Haha
Reactions: 76

Pocahontas

VIP Member
Totally trying to smooth in with the canal talking about fit tree surgeons.
We see you, Jack!

• Haha
  • Wow

holliebollie

Chatty Member
I would bet my chapeau that not ONE squig has questioned the ‘I’m skint’ comment with, ‘why the hell have you just spent £1-3k on a puppy then?’ No? Thought not. 🎶🎵 Shake it, sh- sh- shake it like a Polaroid piiiicture 🎶

• Haha
  • Heart

Nottonightbabe

VIP Member
Is it just me or has the influence of Jack made anyone else completely distrust what you read from strangers on the internet? I am such a cynic now. Unless I see some sort of proof about something, I am entirely dismissive. Especially when the information is generalised and vague. And I used to be such a trusting soul too!
I think Tattle as a whole has done that for me, amount of times I've thought someone was ok, then you spot they have threads on here and realise nope - they're actually an arsehole as well 😑😂. Amount of shady people in the public eye is quite staggering.

For the anniversary of thread 31, can I propose a canal uniform dress up? @Geetbo you can still wear your saggy pants if you wish.

ssrco,slim_fit_t_shirt,flatlay,heather_grey,front,wide_portrait,750x1000-bg,f8f8f8.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart

Hayze2384

Chatty Member
I would recommend reading the Wiki and starting with thread 31 where Jack visited us. 2nd anniversary tomorrow!
Welcome and please share your origin story x
I have never liked her, I have always thought she seemed shifty. But as everyone seems to kiss her arse I thought it was just me who had an issue. I came across tattle via another z lister I dispise (Jake Quickenden) and I thought- I wonder if Jack Monroe has a thread. I was so happy to realise that I am not the only person to see through the crap!

I have read the wiki and am currently going through thread 31. I must say you are all very funny and I am enjoying reading everyone else's views.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 75

Geetbo

VIP Member
I knew reading this back, and it gets funnier every time. “Oh here is my eldest, Jonny and my youngest is over by the pond … HERCULES come and say hello to dusty aunt Helen”
Can you imagine the face of his first teacher when Hercules Prune Monroe entered the classroom.

• Haha
Reactions: 75