Jack Monroe #328 Something went wrong. Try again.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Let the stupid squigs buy her a house. And let them pay for the maintenance on it too. duck em. Bring it on.

• Haha
Reactions: 53
Oh duck sake. I had a late meeting then I prepared my child her dinner and now there is 25 pages?!!!
Has there been a chaos?
I think we’re having some kind of hysterical canal chaos atm.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
The LL is lovely now after Jack spent Saturday saying how awful she was? Seriously - has she got some kind of Men In Black memory wiping thing she aims at the squigs?
Is lovely/unlovely, doesn’t speak to her/discussed and reached the Great Eucalyptus Compromise of 2022, is landlady of a crappy bungalow/the only place that can possibly be home.

All of the above can be true all at once, this is Jack World.

ETA that a squig replied to Jack, supporting the decision to stay at the crappy Bungalow on the basis that Jack had only just sorted out her workspace in the kitchen 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 40
I would suggest Jack, if you can afford to stay there, and save for a deposit, your income is not paltry at all.

She can't make up her mind with that bloody house. One minute it's crappy and affecting her health, can't wait to leave, now all is rosy yet again.🙄
So obsessed with home ownership without even considering the costs that come with it.
She's incredibly immature with her decision making. Immature, impulsive and well, a bit thick tbh.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 84
Ah so Jack is going all "The Good Life" on us.

Margo and Jerry will not be happy!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Evidence from my head:

Grandad’s Le creuset and lawnmower made a reappearance.

Conjecture from my head:

How did she build the garden tit today without tools?
omg yes this! And also, how did she manage to build anything today with a brand new puppy to care for?

Reactions: 35
50,000,000 dollars worth of slopcoin to any frau or Herr who dials the number and does the classic

hello, is Mr Walls there please?
Oh, well is Mrs Walls there?
Are there any Walls there?
Well if there’s no Walls there, how does your bungamansion stay up hahahhahahahahaa hang up and run away from the phone box laughing hysterically

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 71
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.