Jack Monroe #328 Something went wrong. Try again.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's been said by many before but my gosh I love me a bit of Trifley D!
What a brilliant palate cleanser she is. 😊

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
This is the thing that pisses me off about Jack. I don't care about any of the other stuff.
Stop pretending you're an expert on food poverty and budgeting Jack. You literally have not got a bleeping clue and the fact you think you have is an outright insult.
Yet blue tick squigs (and normal squigs) fawn over her. I don't get it!

Reactions: 20
She's gorgeous 😍 This is Biggie Smalls, I'd say she's half the size of yours. Just a long hair cat but we have no idea where she came from as all the cats from previous litters were short haired and much smaller than her.
Not a breeder or anything, owner is from a farming background so he would have been used to just leaving the cats alone. He would have seen (upsetting) his dad drown kittens when he was a kid, so that's what he was brought up with. All of the cats got neutered after Biggie was born
Screenshot_20220624_140319.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 52
It's been said by many before but my gosh I love me a bit of Trifley D!
What a brilliant palate cleanser she is. 😊
TD hates Vampire's Wife dresses, describing them 'as edgy as a block of butter in the summer'.

Years from now, someone will write an academic piece on the crossover in upsetting Sali Hughes (VW dresses) and triggering Jack (butter)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
Doesn’t she have some foul recipe where she uses paste in pasta?

23lb for a cat. That’s the size of a human toddler. I’m amazed her arthritic hands can carry him. Although I suppose she can bench press the queen and carry 90kg sideboards up the stairs that don’t exist because she lives in a bungalow.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
She's taken her ADHD meds I see 🤣
If you are struggling for money and trying to economise or trying to help

why do you need 5 types of pasta?

(I know Italians - you need different types for different sauces but in this household we reliably, heretically, use fusilli for pretty much everything and buy it in the big bags)

TD hates Vampire's Wife dresses, describing them 'as edgy as a block of butter in the summer'.

Years from now, someone will write an academic piece on the crossover in upsetting Sali Hughes (VW dresses) and triggering Jack (butter)
Ha
I liked them, then they became ubiquitous and I suspect I am not the silhouette they are designed for - being not a 5’10’ size 10 with long legs - so would not be a good idea.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I really hope she doesn't have that harness on her 24/7, given how lazy Jack is it wouldn't surprise me if she kept it on most of the time as she can't be arsed to take it off.

I also don't like puppies wearing a collar, I know it's personal preference but there's something that seems super restrictive about them when they're just in the house/garden and not on a walk. And even then, it should be a harness, not collar. I've a feeling we are going to see endless pictures of Laurie in jumpers and boots and an array of collars and harnesses - when everyone knows most dogs pretty much hate the restriction they're feeling because of them.

Imagine spending all day in a buttoned up shirt, buttoned to the top. That's what a dog feels like with a collar on 24/7. It's needless when you're using a harness for her it's just a prop. I dislike her, I hate the way she treats animals and thinks she's an expert. The fact she posted that sodding picture of Cooper and Laurie shows how little she knows as to her she thinks they're friends.

We stopped our dogs wearing collars at home years ago. Our vet had a horrible experience of a dog strangling themselves in their crate when the collar got caught on the bars. Ever since then, no collars or harnesses at home.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I’m
Why would you put your work number on the dog? Oh do you know what, wfk, don’t worry
This is actually pretty worrying from a MH point of view. Isn’t it? Not feeling sorry for her exactly, but if I knew someone who was sitting at home doing this play acting of making a shopping list - never mind showing it on social media - I think I’d be calling professionals for help 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 54
Tbh any train journey with Jack "Lingerie Honk" Monroe would make me crave the sweet embrace of death, but that especially.

ETA Oh 🥕it's lingering honk, not lingerie.
Would dearly love to know what Richard Madeley meant when he made that comment about her presence lingering on. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Just make a bleeping list you bleeping melt. Cross check prices if you need to stick to a budget but jheeze. Her stock take looks plentiful enough to be the cupboard in Masterchef they use for the invention test so don't know why she's bothering to go to the shops mind.

• Haha
Reactions: 52
bleeping hell, Jack. Just look in the cupboard and get an idea of what you need. NO ONE DOES A STOCK TAKE LIST AND NO ONE WRITES SEPARATE COLUMNS FOR CARBS AND PROTEIN, YOU ABSOLUTE bleeping DICKWAD.

Ugh.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 83
How to you make egg paste? Blend them? And why?

And surely if you have a literal A4 sheet full of food you'd take a week off shopping?

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Use the self scanners when you go around? It adds it all up for you. That way the only nasty surprise is your cooking hun.

But I suppose you’ve got to tit about to justify your existence.

• Haha
Reactions: 58
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.