Jack Monroe #328 Something went wrong. Try again.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just in case you are reading, Jack. I'm going to repeat this:

3 days, 3 weeks, 3 months where new dogs and puppies are concerned 🥰.

Reactions: 29
So he applied for this thing and said in the interview 'actually I don't have any time to fulfil the obligations' and expected them to be like 'no worries Martin pal'. Weirdo.
He really has got quite strange. He used to be OK didn't he? His ego appears absolutely massive now, and he is very thin skinned.
There was a tweet recently where he listed all he does for The Poor, starting 'oh you mean apart from xyz' when someone mildly asked what he was doing. That really does sound familiar.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 58
Skint because you bought a dog that cost hundreds of pounds? And will cost much more to take care of?

Reactions: 42
Who else would have the balls to tweet that they're skint, 3 days after bringing home a puppy that is worth around £1500-2000???

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 81
So he applied for this thing and said in the interview 'actually I don't have any time to fulfil the obligations' and expected them to be like 'no worries Martin pal'. Weirdo.
I bet he was expecting a response similar to this for his request to become a Lord and just waved through - arise lord Martin Lewis:

1655994631504.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 94
This is bullshit. She said she was going on their first proper walk. A proper walk is not a plod round the garden.
Yes they'd already been in the garden in the horrible giggling cat mocking video - so why announce you were going to do it again?

Reactions: 40
He really has got quite strange. He used to be OK didn't he? His ego appears absolutely massive now, and he is very thin skinned.
There was a tweet recently where he listed all he does for The Poor, starting 'oh you mean apart from xyz' when someone mildly asked what he was doing. That really does sound familiar.
I’ve thought for a while that Jack and Martin are two cheeks of the same arse. This House of Lords thing reminds me of Jacks meltdown when Jamie Oliver got his lockdown cooking show.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 53
I bet he was expecting a response similar to this for his request to become a Lord and just waved through - arise lord Martin Lewis:

View attachment 1364539
They give you a pass at the visitors’ entrance, don’t they? Or has it changed since autumn when I was last at an APPG? They check you’re on the list, they check ID, then assuming you’re on the list and who you say you are - and aren’t carrying a weapon - they give you your pass and let you in. (You’re supposed to wear your pass prominently once you’ve got it, otherwise you’ll be asked to put it on and gently told off for not wearing it.)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
I went back in time looking for the Glastonbury post (no luck) and found this on some self care foods list. Looks like it's time to get the bread, oil and vinegar out chez bungalow
View attachment 1364506
Were you looking for the Glasto blog with the warm chardonnay quote? You can read it in all it's cringeworthy glory below, but best make sure you've not eaten recently else you might throw up from the second-hand embarrassment.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.th...jack-monroe-glastonbury-sang-with-billy-bragg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
@MooBelle I’m jumping forward to say thank you! I have been feeling for a while that someone from the dim and distant past is very much amongst us. As I think the person was banned before, I reported it but I’m not sure if the Mods can see people’s email addresses (and of course anyone can get a new email address anyway).
Hard relate.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
They give you a pass at the visitors’ entrance, don’t they? Or has it changed since autumn when I was last at an APPG? They check you’re on the list, they check ID, then assuming you’re on the list and who you say you are - and aren’t carrying a weapon - they give you your pass and let you in. (You’re supposed to wear your pass prominently once you’ve got it, otherwise you’ll be asked to put it on and gently told off for not wearing it.)
Yes, but you are a mere mortal, dearheart. And not the absolute leg end (in her own lunchtime) that is Jack Monroe 🥰.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Is Jack going to bore the hell out of all of her followers now with endless pics of pup? Now, nobody loves dogs more than I do, but there's only so many times you can say: ooh lovely, oh how sweet, oh how cute ... oooh such a darling dog ...

Where photos of other people's babies/children/pets are concerned, sometimes less is more, imo. And if Jack is reading this <channelling Dame Edna Everage> 'I mean that in a caring way ...'

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.