Jack Monroe #324 How many times can one newspaper publish what is essentially the same bloody piece by the same author

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Um Jack, you can't get dressed without a bleeping crisis or drama. Politicians are amateurs compared to you.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
broken and sweary. for a change

View attachment 1348068
I think she thinks that this was a conference aimed at all volunteers rather than a conference for the ‘voluntary sector’ which is actually made up of a massive workforce of paid staff. I would have thought she might have picked this up given she attended the annual awards do😀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68
I'm sure it was @Lucy Aeroplane who suggested last night that Jack would do a grunk here, see the comments about autism burnout and claim she was suffering from it after all her travelling the past few days. She's done exactly that, but picked out RA to make it less obvious 😂😂 (Mere speculation, m'lud).
She’s so predictable. Jack, ya boring. Call this a chaos? pffft.

also a little lol on the side 🔺 but some of the newer RA meds are called JAK inhibitors. if only!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
remember, she's still limiting comments to those she follows. thick as pig tit

20220616_202756.jpg

20220616_202655.jpg

20220616_202624.jpg

eta - I know I've used the same colour for the squigs, but they're all different people. I'm just lazy

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 55
I'm sorry but I can't get the 3 day old, slept in t-shirt nonsense out of my head. Who does that? How has she been wearing it for 3 days yomping from hither to thither, sitting on trains, speaking in a "professional" capacity then attending an awards ceremony. HOW?
Has she showered and then put the filthy t-shirt back on or what? (The alternative isn't much better).

Jack, I've already changed my shirt twice today. Please stop being such a honking grubster you're making me itch.

Sorry again, but I've soooooo my issues with this🤢🤮
“Please stop being such a honking grubster” 😂☠👏

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I believe she also has some hot takes about signing on for national assistance at the labour exchange and an absolute banger planned about supplementary benefit.
As a Frau who was made to do her work experience at the Brew - I cannot like this enough. Xxx

Reactions: 17
Arthritis of the thumb? I've had my thumb joint replaced 5 times and it's failed and dislocated again. I'm waiting for a spinal fusion. But I keep on keeping on and carry on regardless.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Urgh why do centerists always wang on about the "grown ups" in charge? It's such pathetic, timid language. Look after me, mummy!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
We had a series done at a conference and they are quite nice I think (we got them framed, they were a different style than this, and make good decisions on our office).
It's just that we know her story is BS.
Haha, I misspelled, I meant decorations, not decisions :LOL:.

Anyway, just because something has interacted with Jack doesn't mean it's tit, Never let JM ruin things for you!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
1655409869584.png

Well she's right about the standard of journalism judging by a pisspoor article I read in The Guardian today.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 74
Not a literal expert here, but surely the primary goal of any opposition party is to get into power? Jack's "vote this guy, he's an absolute dullard" campaign may not be the most effective marketing tool...

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Not a literal expert here, but surely the primary goal of any opposition party is to get into power? Jack's "vote this guy, he's an absolute dullard" campaign may not be the most effective marketing tool...
Yes but she needs the current pricks to stay in so she can take up her new role as Bojos ethics adviser 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 22
OMG credit does not necessarily equate with loan. This is bollocks. It’s so … disingenuous.. is that the word I want?
Yeah I would tend to assume that a one off payment named credit = a credit to your account, so a positive balance? Jackie’s understanding of personal finance is that of a spoilt 17 year old though 🤷🏻‍♀️. Her demonisation of any form of borrowing is bizarre, when managed well/cheap credit is a gr8 mechanism that can help lots of people afford big ticket items whether it’s a house or a car or a new £3k Smeg fridge like Jack! And gives you the consumer an extra layer of protection with section 75! Her ridiculous stories that make out that the minute you pay with a Barclaycard Paul Schaplino is kicking ur door in isn’t helpful to anyone.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
The cycle of Jack

*Mini-break Jack
* Poverty Jack
* Cross patch Jack (don’t say she’s not poor, pal)
* lil’ grifty Jack
* sad Jack
* Cat jack
* Dubious anecdotes Jack
* Cross patch Jack 2.0
* Food Jack
* No money to spend on food 😢 Jack
* So much emotional labour in buying food Jack
* Clumsily nuzzling innocent in laws Jack
* Sad Jack (prepping for a mini break)

And repeat
And we must take a moment to recall the various Jacks that can’t be with us tonight:

- Tank Jack
- Knitting Shredded Wheat Jack
- Denim Shirt Jack (with special mention to the denim shirt she sewed the flowers ~and soil~ onto

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.