Jack Monroe #324 How many times can one newspaper publish what is essentially the same bloody piece by the same author

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God yes, all of this.

Her copy paste Labour "opinions" are reminding me of the time she was jumping for joy that Alastair Campbell liked one of her tweets (or something) and she told him she would tell her Dad all about it and how proud he'd be that Campbell had acknowledged her - because obviously militant Marxist Leninists are also Blairites :rolleyes:

Eta the tweet :sick:

View attachment 1348561
What could the Dodgy Dossier guy possibly have in common with Jack?

ETA: Can we rename that Tweet exchange "Dead Iraqis Can't Riot" for future reference?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Frauen, My lesbionic batteries are drained by the Southend purveyor of bullshit. See you on the other side. Shuffles feet Britishly to bed.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
She prints a lot of tweets for her dad's fridge.

That's not a brag, Jack. You're a grown woman. It's pathetic if true. And a pathetic thing to lie about.

Also, question- how much printer ink do you use in a week? Jeez.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Excited for tomorrow when she realises that the only way cancer will be cured is if she gets involved.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
She prints a lot of tweets for her dad's fridge.

That's not a brag, Jack. You're a grown woman. It's pathetic if true. And a pathetic thing to lie about.

Also, question- how much printer ink do you use in a week? Jeez.
Can't afford leccy, can't afford baths, £20 shopping budget, can't afford wifi. Printer ink: money is no object.

• Haha
Reactions: 58
Can't afford leccy, can't afford baths, £20 shopping budget, can't afford wifi. Printer ink: money is no object.
She needs to get a job in a copy centre xerox place. She'd be in her element and earning a honest living.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
*squig voice* Jack's printer, you're providing a public service! Why won't the taxpayer step up and fund you? Thank you for all you do for Jack x

• Haha
Reactions: 33
“I’m going to do it, I’ll knit a square every day for the rest of my life!”

Twitter and Tattle United:

What would you rather, I'd do a twitter poll but....
1. Knitting Jack (and updates, purely knitting square updates for the rest of her life and no more nonesense)
2. Eyeshadow emergency A&E type visits (with bag for keeping things in updates)
3. Jack to stfu and go away (and we just forget it all, as we come out of our eucalyptus infused shower and it was all a dream)
I've been putting an excel together on this for a while now, to submit to the Higher-Non- Regulatory-Poor-Peoples(')(?)-Twitter-Association but not been getting much engagement.
Thankyou

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Either our cackie is trying to break the American Market or the kitchn is getting all up in her sloppy niche. Call Mr Israel!! 🤢
I made that once. Husband asked me never to make it again 🤢

Don't understand how someone can 'forget' supposedly vital mobility supports and pain meds. She remembered her vaping stuff though...Can't believe some daft squig is actually going to buy her a shoulder brace. They're not cheap, and you know he'll want to just gift it to her.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
She sees what people are saying and trending for and jumps on it, doesn't she? Not an original thought in her head... well, apart from some of the horror hairstyle ideas!
There's a quote about Boris Johnson that he looks which way the crowd is running, then runs to the front as though he led them there. I'm almost certain this similarity between him and JM has been pointed out before, but it still stands.

Re: The Guardian; I don't want to defend Jack but if they're regularly making a couple of big shops and a bath out of them by rehashing the same article over and over, you do have to wonder who the k**bhead is.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
broken and sweary. for a change

View attachment 1348068
Proving how little effort she actually puts in. I am a sweary person, but there are so many situations where swearing just isn't appropriate. Saying 'duck' a lot doesn't achieve much, for all it's a useful word. A proper, well laid out plan, with true thought and intent behind it would be far more use. But, that would require effort. Better to just let the tit dribble out instead. Seems to pay enough in buttons to get by 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Hi Jack. There's no such thing as housing benefit any more unless you are still on one of the legacy benefits. You don't apply for housing benefit. You apply for universal credit online and they pay something called rent element to you and you pay it to your landlord unless you struggle with finances and you can ask it to go to them direct. You also apply for council tax reduction online

Your advice is not up to date. And given that UC has been in existence for years that is very poor form

Also I've never heard of dhp being used to pay the shortfall between rent element and the LHA rent amount. People on UC unfortunately have to make up the shortfall from their personal allowance. Someone can correct me if I'm wrong on that

In Scotland dhp is used to mitigate the bedroom tax
DHP can be paid to cover a shortfall in the UC housing element, however, a lot of LAs do not have a ring fenced DHP pot and the ones that do have an ever decreasing pot year on year. DHP is not and never will be a permanent solution to a shortfall in rent and for Jack to be advising that it's there for the taking is irresponsible. And yes, you're right, her advice for HB is out of date. The only new HB claimants now are pension age claimants and those in supported exempt accommodation and that's been the case for a few years now since the UC system got to grips with ESA claimants and households with 3 or more children.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
DHP can be paid to cover a shortfall in the UC housing element, however, a lot of LAs do not have a ring fenced DHP pot and the ones that do have an ever decreasing pot year on year. DHP is not and never will be a permanent solution to a shortfall in rent and for Jack to be advising that it's there for the taking is irresponsible. And yes, you're right, her advice for HB is out of date. The only new HB claimants now are pension age claimants and those in supported exempt accommodation and that's been the case for a few years now since the UC system got to grips with ESA claimants and households with 3 or more children.
Praise beans 🙏. Just when I think I'm losing my peri meno mind and not know what is going on, you confirm all my knowledge and training over 30+ years 🙂

Question Time was good tonight Fraus.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Arthritis of the thumb? I've had my thumb joint replaced 5 times and it's failed and dislocated again. I'm waiting for a spinal fusion. But I keep on keeping on and carry on regardless.
My daughter's had a spinal fusion, before that growth rods put in her back aged 5 and 6 monthly ops to lengthen them. She's had 23 ops and is possibly needing another one to have some revision to her metalwork. She's only 15 now and she moans far less than Jack, tries to just get on with it and has this going on along with a load of other medical stuff and autism to boot. Bet jack would love all of that to aid her tip jar rattle. It pisses me off no end!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 73
The Scottish Curry Awards were on in Glasgow last night.

I would have loved to see Jack swagger in with a tureen of peach n chickpea nonsense, expecting to win gold

"Evening lads .."

• Haha
Reactions: 51
Squigs are deranged, exhibit 5072: Lady Monroe of Anfield. Anfield!

View attachment 1348728
Im howling

Front crack Jack had me howling too

She's such a fraud. Nothing in her life is real

I would rather eat 20p packet noodles than eat anything she cooks

I was looking up her website and she made macaroni with marmite in the bleeping microwave

Like get to duck. I would probably eat that dish but not in a cup in the bleeping microwave

Moron. Moronic twit

Deranged clown. One minute she's in a ballet skirt and trainers and then she's wearing docs the colour of dog shite to an awards do

Same with the pic of her in that leotard craving ballet. She just looks like an imbecile

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.