Jack Monroe #324 How many times can one newspaper publish what is essentially the same bloody piece by the same author

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
34 years old, posting on a public twitter account, "My landlady is being really cold and distant to me and I don't know why. What a witch!"
Irony is just for other people isn't it

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 77
She won't talk to you because you owe her rent, have pissed her about, and she knows how manipulative you are in the flesh. She's protecting herself; those boundaries you insist on for yourself apply also to others PAL

• Heart
Reactions: 70
I wouldn't speak to her either, if she was my tenant. She's tweeted in the past about the crappy bungalow, how dreadful it all is and made her thoughts on people who own property to let very well known! In fact, I'd have probably served her notice to quit by now, using all that as evidence that she doesn't want to live there and she'd be happier somewhere else.

• Heart
Reactions: 56
When did anybody ever care about being lawful, bemoans the creator of the slogan DEAD PEOPLE CANT RIOT.

Screenshot 2022-06-18 at 16.36.24.png

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 43
She won't talk to you because you owe her rent, have pissed her about, and she knows how manipulative you are in the flesh. She's protecting herself.
She also used her enormous social media platform to deride the house as 'crappy'

Reactions: 49
Ok so the landlord doesn’t want to get involved with her tenant so it goes through a letting agent so why not just bleeping ask them rather than wasting hours asking Twitter who don’t know the full situation

and I thought she was counting the hours till she could leave the crappy place????

• Heart
Reactions: 53
I wouldn't speak to her either, if she was my tenant. She's tweeted in the past about the crappy bungalow, how dreadful it all is and made her thoughts on people who own property to let very well known! In fact, I'd have probably served her notice to quit by now, using all that as evidence that she doesn't want to live there and she'd be happier somewhere else.
Also, it's Jack. Most sane people couldn't face having a conversation with her.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Press pls don’t run this story - ok Madonna x she’s forgetting her 100% success rate and that she’s a poor?

View attachment 1352288View attachment 1352289View attachment 1352290View attachment 1352291
Sorry you what?
You spend three years slagging off the house, the landlord and the neighbours. You cause untold damage to it and let the garden go like a jungle. You publicly say you can't leave and you are trapped there.
And now it is your 'Home' and you are demanding some sort of right to tell the owner what they can do with it.
She's bleeping delusional.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 80
I think she just wanted to talk about rent and mortgages tbh. Why does she give a duck about the tree? She's leaving. How do the squigs not get severe whiplash

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Love the moan that she’s paid 60k in rent. She could have literally paid half that if she moved into a smaller property. Not the landlady’s fault she agreed to move in with the latest rich girlfriend she’d know five minutes.

I just wish the press had picked up on the garage burglary.

Reactions: 60
Discussing her private landlady on Twitter is yet more manipulation. Narcissists like to flush people out when they believe they're not paying them enough attention. Jack is a conniving witch but she's a transparently stupid one.

Reactions: 54
New thread ahead!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
Lol not only has Jack liked this tweet by a 'portfolio landlord', she's also followed them.

Screenshot 2022-06-18 at 16.49.27.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.