Jack Monroe #324 How many times can one newspaper publish what is essentially the same bloody piece by the same author

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Superdrug are confused right now. Has anyone seen anything re: that collab? Has it started yet? What is it, exactly?

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Can't believe this squig has done a malicious help request to Boots even though Jack is quite capable of asking for help herself. Wasting pharmacists time is a very serious offence. :devilish:
Mr T Roll and the malicious brace request mystery

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I bet she's honking it right up in jeans in this weather plus trains.

It's roasting down south.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Sure another city-adjacent trip will fix your broken, sweary, smol self Jack.

How about Malmo? Cheap enough for you?

😑

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Fraus, I’m struck down with a mysterious virus which has left my voice alternating between phlegmy adenoidal Jack 😩and high shrill trilling Ann Widdicombe 😂 Send Strepsilos

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Sure another city-adjacent trip will fix your broken, sweary, smol self Jack.

How about Malmo? Cheap enough for you?

😑
She could have killed two birds with one stone and done her fact checking in the ten poorest areas on her way back down.

Silly me, that's actually work paid out of her own pocket. Jack only appears for clout and free lunches.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
She could have killed two birds with one stone and done her fact checking in the ten poorest areas on her way back down.

Silly me, that's actually work paid out of her own pocket. Jack only appears for clout and free lunches.
There is no way she would have stopped off at any town on her way home.

Ugh.

Only the crappy bungalow, London, the blissful isolation of the Lakes (🙄) and the 2 main metropolises of bonny Scotland exist for our Jack.

She is such a snob. That tour will never ever happen.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
8EE71607-996E-4914-B00C-A9BE3893E2EF.jpeg

Hmm wonder why this woman reminded me of Jack?

(To save you a click: she was wearing a Fitbit around her ankle which the other mums apparently mistook for an ankle monitor and supposedly shunned her. Nothing to do with her annoying personality and tendency to overshare on TikTok I’m sure. And her tattoos are actually worse than Jack’s if you can believe it.)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 62
View attachment 1348117
Hmm wonder why this woman reminded me of Jack?

(To save you a click: she was wearing a Fitbit around her ankle which the other mums apparently mistook for an ankle monitor and supposedly shunned her. Nothing to do with her annoying personality and tendency to overshare on TikTok I’m sure. And her tattoos are actually worse than Jack’s if you can believe it.)
Wearing a Fitbit around the ankle is a common discussion on our runners’ thread.

🚩

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I know you meant IN the car but this image immediately popped into my head. Suits her, Jack often gives me Mr Bean vibes. Like, imagine him cutting an onion. Who's who 👀

ETA: who's that imposter head on Mr Bean?! Well, just imagine it's Jack.
We had a series done at a conference and they are quite nice I think (we got them framed, they were a different style than this, and make good decisions on our office).
It's just that we know her story is BS.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Also if a PhD student used research in their thesis that hadn't properly complied with the university's ethics and GDPR policies (i.e. Jack's lever arch files) then that's a trip to failure at best, legal repercussions at worst. Plus if Jack is using people's stories without any form of GDPR paperwork in place her publisher might also either reject it outright or be at risk of legal actions (see ICO squig).
I mean, potential PhD squig is wanting to look into the untouched area of the health consequences of ACEs and poverty which... oh, wait... 🙄
I think she’ll be a fantastic ambassador for the lever arch theories.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.