Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I thought you might like to know that two years ago I wrote my list of five life goals and I'm pleased to announce that I've ✨ manifested ✨ all of them!

1. spend two years slagging off a malevolent grifter
2. make a bot to improve my efficiency at slagging off a malevolent grifter
3. eat water-porridge with fried banana skins and vegan bacon
4. learn where Redcar is
5. stop buying Linda McCartney products

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 153

ChickenPorridge

VIP Member
Jack and Harold haven't split guys, they popped up on my scroll through TikTok this morning and they're happier than ever
Screenshot_20220524-082245~2.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 138
Thread title words by @Nottonightbabe nominated by @Valiofthedolls you both receive a free visit to a literal angel dentist who will caress your cheek and gaze longingly into your eyes.

New frauen check out the wiki which is the pink button up top. Thread title nominations only in the latter half of the thread, no swearing and please use the words 'thread title' in your nomination so it's easy to search please and THANKYOU X

Recap:

Jack has been the worst she's ever been which is concerning when you remember that when you think she has reached the point of being the worst, she inevitably gets worse.

She has a severe case of ouchy mouth and her tooth crumbled like a seashell in a pocket. It has not stopped her from eating potatoes at 2am so that's nice for her.

Her newest hobby of ten years is collecting discarded shopping lists. She plucked one from a puddle which was a portal to puzzle and promise. Apparently that's peak autism although it does appear more to the cable as peak twat.

Somehow she has got a new partnership with a major retailer and is working with Superdrug. Place your bets now on how long until she is softly and gently fired, like with the Lorraine segment.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 122

holliebollie

Chatty Member
When I’m down to my last £19, I always buy a Chinese for two #jackshacks. Even if I were down to my last £50, I wouldn’t be getting a midweek takeaway.

Jack, day one: I have £19 in my bank. I live on maize snacks.
Squigs: Poor you, you do so much for so many. Let me transfer some funds.
Jack, day two: a house I was planning to buy has fallen through. I’m bereft. Actually, I’m okay. Another will come.
Lone critical squig: I thought you only had £19?
Jack: I MEANT RENT!!! I’M ALLOWED TO TYPE THE WRONG THING EVEN THOUGH I’M GIFTED WITH WORDS AND USE THEM WITH LASER ACCURACY! JESUS chuffing CHRIST!

My aneurysm is on its way.

• Haha
Reactions: 112

Terrible

VIP Member
She’s always falling down the stairs. Maybe she should live in a bungalow.

thought she was
A) skint
B) tied in to another year at Casa Shithole

• Haha
Reactions: 110

PoorPatrol

VIP Member
“As you know, I will move mountains for that boy” yeah except, I dunno, asking your parents for food for him? Asking his dad to buy him shoes? Pay attention when you’re watching Umbrella Academy on your non-telly non-Netflix account with him, instead of Tweeting all night? Go ahead, move a fucking mountain. Or maybe start with not introducing another OfJack into his poor life every ten minutes!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 106

ChickenPorridge

VIP Member
She got knocked back for a £10 per month internet contract a couple of weeks ago. Now she's putting offers in on a house? 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 100

Smeghead

VIP Member
So interesting learning what days of the week all her followers shop on. Everyone should check it out. There are a few shopping on a Thursday and some on Wednesday. Others are a Monday, Tuesday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday. If I’m honest, it literally blew my mind, so varied.
Sunday, Monday, Shopping Days. Tuesday, Wednesday Shopping Days. Thursday, Friday Shopping Days. Saturday, what a day, shopping all day with OH.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 94

BlendedSlop

VIP Member
I hope the bloody mystery box contains a boxing glove on a spring. Might knock out the manky tooth that crumbled to dust two nights ago but is also somehow still embedded in her jaw.

Speaking of the ouchy mouth, it won't come as a shock to anyone reading that her previous teeth tweets contradict the latest ones. 30 years of tooth trouble, yet the problems are due to overcrowding when her wisdoms came through, but her teeth were also "perfect" until The Poverty ruined them.

Screenshot_20220525-022013_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20220525-022229_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20220525-022210_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20220525-022157_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20220525-021959_Twitter.jpg
Oprah-truth.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 90

LennyBriscoe

VIP Member
I don’t think Jack is even aware of the emotional abuse she constantly inflicts on him.

Far too wrapped up in herself.
My son is younger than SB and nobody knows how he’ll be by the time he reaches 11/12. But Jack doesn’t realise how lucky she is and I find that difficult to watch.

I would pay good money to be able to sit down and watch a film with my son. Chat about it, chat about him, listen to what he has to say.

Jack Monroe will never, ever be truly happy because she’s so ungrateful and can’t see that flashy things and pots of cash are not what it’s all about.

#sadlenny

• Heart
Reactions: 90

HotesTilaire

VIP Member
Jack is so clever, ordering a big takeaway and eating leftovers the next day. I would usually just throw half away when it arrives as I can’t manage it all. Now I’ll have extra food! Thankspaceyou Jacques, for all that you tirelessly do, you’re a vital resource 🥰

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 89

Veronicaaa

VIP Member
A home she's in love with has "fallen through"? She's looking at places to buy? Putting in offers? But she only has £19 in her bank account. I don't understand.

• Haha
  • Wow

Cucumberthunder

VIP Member
Hold up. I’m certain that in times gone by, when t’big light has dimmed, that we’ve had ‘I’m going off here for a while because I need to look after me and mine but recipe tweets are scheduled and so will appear regularly but I won’t ~actually~ be around’ or some such nonsense. You need a good memory to keep the lies in order, see Jack?

View attachment 1294813
Poor smol pixie couldn't possibly know something technical like that ...

Screenshot_20220526-054101.png

Plus a couple of other posts about scheduling recipe posts and the #thunderclapforcarers stuff

• Haha
  • Heart