Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Lol having a viewing/offer agreed is SO early in the process that it’s barely worth mentioning? It didn’t fall through, it just never happened.

Can’t help but wonder if the reason the agents aren’t letting her view is because she’s not a qualified buyer eg mortgage agreed or cash balance proven.

• Heart
Reactions: 79

FrannyGallops

VIP Member
  • Haha

Geetbo

VIP Member
How many gigs of a lifetime can one woman fail to get? Her incompetence is almost impressive.

And if my name becomes a synonym for vulgarity I will howl and claw at the floor. Now fuck off.

• Haha

BlendedSlop

VIP Member
Screenshot_20220524-195003_Twitter.jpg

Aaaand the other shoe drops. Publisher has given her a "hard" 7 day deadline to finally get her sodding book finished (I assume the previous 4 deadlines were just soft ones), so there's been a conveniently timed Jaccident.

• Haha
  • Sick

HotesTilaire

VIP Member
I’m gonna call it he’s getting a diagnosis and or statemented, so munchiemama can piggyback “well of of COURSE he has “insert condition” because I have it

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 78

MeeShellMahBell

Nice that she brought out the same jumper again.
She sounds nervous because any minute someone from the food bank is going to ask her who the fuck she is.

This, imo, is worse than a visit by an MP. This is photo op for Monroe who is cosplaying as a poor person, I'm a poor person, it's an insult and slap on the face and it's pissed.me.off and it's on 7am.

• Heart
  • Sad

bladiesla

VIP Member
I'd be happy for her to get a mortgage and don't care if she has money

What I do care about is the poverty cosplay and the begging for tips in the jar from people who have it worse.
I care about her lack of transparancy and the bullshit stories she creates to get people to donate.
I care about the nonsense advice she gives to people and the godawful recipes that do not work (but then she is contrantly praised, so you feel like shit having wated the money and effort on something shit).
I care about her blahblahblah about #bekind and mental health while stimulating pile-ons on random Twitter folks who dare to question our Lady of the Bollock Sausage.
I care about how she appropriates everything she comes accross to get some likes or attention online, taking attention away from people who deserve it and trivialising serious matters.
I care about how shit she treat vulnerable animals

Good for you if you get your mortgage and a house or whatever. Now fuck off.

• Heart

Veronicaaa

VIP Member
Her 'likes' are full of really suspicious bot-like accounts with 5 followers, blowing smoke up her arse. It's creepy.

This was in her her likes too, according to the profile he's .... exactly what you'd expect him to be (white)

Screenshot 2022-05-25 at 23.54.28.png

• Sick
  • Haha

FrannyGallops

VIP Member
I'm shit at budgeting btw.

I just can't make the £970 a month stretch to become £1500 a month, I'm doing it wrong somehow.. 🤪
I mean say what you like about Jack. But her budgeting skills are excellent. She manages to to make £19 stretch to Tiffany earrings, a Chinese takeaway once a week, Netflix, a weekend away in Venice and the rent on her two storey bungalow.

• Haha
Reactions: 77

Veronicaaa

VIP Member
Jumping ahead to say - she makes a sabbatical to the corner shop??? lmao & wtf. Truly peripatetic.

• Haha
Reactions: 77

Geetbo

VIP Member
So she’s gone from not being able to afford her rent to being able to afford the deposit on a seafront property in Southend in less than a week.

• Haha
Reactions: 76

colouredlines

VIP Member
AA Frauen look away please, I will now be having a shot every time Jack mentions autism or ADHD. I expect to be wasted within the hour.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 76
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 75