Jack Monroe #312 She just throws adjectives at a page and hopes for the best

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jack: I wasn’t talking about buying, you blithering ninnies, I meant renting! 😜
…So you were trying to sign a contact to rent when you’ve got half a year left where you are? 😂 good luck with that.

• Haha
Reactions: 56
Yes, I often confuse renting with buying and £19 with £190,000 (which is what she maybe, probably, has in the bank, just my opinion)

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Even if she was renting, it'd still cost £££ cause of fees and deposits and first month and moving costs and 2 blokes called Brian and Dave with a van to shift her 2 metric tonnes of tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
I'm just annoyed she can't do the victim things for one topic only. It has to be an ouchie body part, combined with not being able to buy that house.

Reactions: 34
Did Jack know I was plodding along on the thread, all her boring words merging like visual mush, then BAM, she's buying a house (potentially). I mean wtf? I'm paying attention now.

Eta, Jack is a serial bore but the fraus keep the threads spicy and top notch 👍

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
No no no, you've misunderstood. The home actually fell through, as in collapsed in on itself. It was a shitheap as that's the only thing pov queen Monroe could hope to afford with her £19. Also she should be careful with her grapefruit ankle, it could interact with her medication 😏

(would like to clarify that my post linking the new thread about being too depressed to cook was a joke about Jack being barely able to cook with her poor mentals yet being able to produce midnight honking bed potatoes and not a comment on the state of my life THANKYOU)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 69
Jack is so clever, ordering a big takeaway and eating leftovers the next day. I would usually just throw half away when it arrives as I can’t manage it all. Now I’ll have extra food! Thankspaceyou Jacques, for all that you tirelessly do, you’re a vital resource 🥰

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 89
I am distracted by how difficult it would be to clean around the bath. The position is awful i would hate to be climbing over for cleaning
If you hang eucalyptus, from your garden, over the bath and scatter table salt and tea bags around the bathroom liberally, you'd be fine.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Was there evidence of the twisted dropped shoulder and unusable hand when she was collecting her award the other day?
Edit to say the Squigs are suggesting ouchy mouth remedies. They never learn do they 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 53
jack doesn't eat sugar part 344. also, boiled sweets in bed? holy choking hazard!

Screenshot_20220524-223830_Twitter.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.