Jack Monroe #312 She just throws adjectives at a page and hopes for the best

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The thing is, this is a clear lie. 100 hour weeks she often quotes but it’s clear from her very own ramblings that that’s not the case.. tonight’s Twitter would be a good example - insomuch that if normal *busy* people had to deal with Twitter in addition to a heavy workload, to put up with the tit she gets, the easiest thing would be to ignore it - but no, she patrols the site for mentions and searches for criticism to fend off, deep in the knowledge that her livelihood depends on some vague, undefined and completely contrived popularity rating…

• Heart
Reactions: 44
The thing is, this is a clear lie. 100 hour weeks she often quotes but it’s clear from her very own ramblings that that’s not the case.. tonight’s Twitter would be a good example - insomuch that if normal *busy* people had to deal with Twitter in addition to a heavy workload, to put up with the tit she gets, the easiest thing would be to ignore it - but no, she patrols the site for mentions and searches for criticism to fend off, deep in the knowledge that her livelihood depends on some vague, undefined and completely contrived popularity rating…
I'd just like her to detail what she is actually doing during these hours of work. She's so vague with her 'behind the scenes' and 'big news soon' malarkey. What is she doing inside the crappy bungalow that she thinks constitutes the definition of work?

She is one of the most unproductive creatures in existence, I just don't know how she has the gall to keep claiming (and upping) her working hours schtick.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
If she worked 100 hours a week it wouldn’t take her 3 years to write a book! Deciding who to sue this week and listing your ailments on Twitter is not work!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
1653516036374.png

oops didn't mean.JPG

Yeah, cos you never watch along and like their tweets and chuckle and libel people? Must be some other pleather legged, pigskin hatted, boorish nitwit I was thinking of.
Soz babes!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 69
Surely Jack is a wasteman by urban standards?

If she worked 100 hours a week it wouldn’t take her 3 years to write a book! Deciding who to sue this week and listing your ailments on Twitter is not work!
Bib thread title nom nom nom

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
If only people everywhere suffering a variety of ailments knew that they could be cured by eating the non vegan Heinz sandwich spread. Surely doctors and health professionals should be telling people about this miracle cure?

• Haha
Reactions: 31
If only people everywhere suffering a variety of ailments knew that they could be cured by eating the non vegan Heinz sandwich spread. Surely doctors and health professionals should be telling people about this miracle cure?
But the special one with special healing powers that mended her grapefruit ankle in a matter of minutes that is sold in her “local” corner shop an hour away rather than the bog standard non-veegs sandwich spread widely available in every major supermarket.

It is either going to be a wild ride today given she was up tweeting an hour ago or she will be having a Dino nap until 2pm.

Can’t wait to find out.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
She may not have demanded a pile on directly, but she's created a culture within her followers that revels in taking people down for any sort of wrong think. Poor hiv squig at the weekend and that guy who again, she misunderstood in her demand to be "right".

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 45
Hold up. I’m certain that in times gone by, when t’big light has dimmed, that we’ve had ‘I’m going off here for a while because I need to look after me and mine but recipe tweets are scheduled and so will appear regularly but I won’t ~actually~ be around’ or some such nonsense. You need a good memory to keep the lies in order, see Jack?

View attachment 1294813
Poor smol pixie couldn't possibly know something technical like that ...

Screenshot_20220526-054101.png

Plus a couple of other posts about scheduling recipe posts and the #thunderclapforcarers stuff

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 89
Poor smol pixie couldn't possibly know something technical like that ...

View attachment 1294818

Plus a couple of other posts about scheduling recipe posts and the #thunderclapforcarers stuff
Jack hun, what is the point in lying that you don’t know how to schedule tweets? This is up there with “I don’t have a toaster” in utter pointlessness.

Fascinating psychology.

• Haha
Reactions: 57
Oh I’m quite looking forward to religious Jack. Especially her unique take on Christian parlance.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Going back to the previous thread briefly:

Sounds like Sarah Akwisombe who has her own tattle threads. Jack is definitely a contact of hers as posts on Sarah's Instagram page were how the GoHenry lies were uncovered.

how did this come about, I don’t remember this aspect at the time, I do remember her having a serious strop
Sarah Akwisombe was running a comp for O2 (one of the very last before all her brand partners dropped her after the £1M coaching scam she ran was fully exposed) - Jack stupidly replied. See below:

Screenshot_20210221_111100.jpg
images.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 73
I have been down the rabbit hole that was the Gohenry chaos, what happened to Sam and Kirsty?
also she was on 7 day deadline for her book 🙄 that was feb21 and she had a few tweeks to do 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.