Jack Monroe #312 She just throws adjectives at a page and hopes for the best

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who has to say "as you know" when saying they'd move mountains for their son? You're SUPPOSED TO move mountains for your son
This is the kind of thing my Narc mother would spout.
'I fed you and clothed you'
Um yes, that's what you are supposed to do for your children.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 53
Grunking, so morning all 👋
Our fave slopgibbon was also on Radio 4 this morning. I turned it off for 10 minutes. Can't be doing with it first thing. Urgh.

Reactions: 21
I'm tit at budgeting btw.

I just can't make the £970 a month stretch to become £1500 a month, I'm doing it wrong somehow.. 🤪
I mean say what you like about Jack. But her budgeting skills are excellent. She manages to to make £19 stretch to Tiffany earrings, a Chinese takeaway once a week, Netflix, a weekend away in Venice and the rent on her two storey bungalow.

• Haha
Reactions: 77
So interesting learning what days of the week all her followers shop on. Everyone should check it out. There are a few shopping on a Thursday and some on Wednesday. Others are a Monday, Tuesday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday. If I’m honest, it literally blew my mind, so varied.
Sunday, Monday, Shopping Days. Tuesday, Wednesday Shopping Days. Thursday, Friday Shopping Days. Saturday, what a day, shopping all day with OH.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 94
I'm impressed at her purchases on just £19 in the bank, or maybe not, if her rent does indeed keep bouncing. What I would say though and I mean it really seriously, is that hoovering up the yellow sticker produce and leaving it to go manky in your fridge is not good budgeting and as we've pointed out before, is really anti social too :mad:

It kind of ties in to a VBI that buying stuff simply because it's reduced is no bargain if you don't have use for it and who on earth wants their food described in the stomach churning phrases that Jack uses :sick:

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
God, she’s absolutely unbearable today. Every single word is a beg fat festering lie. I hope her big plans involve sending SB to boarding school.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
She sounds nervous because any minute someone from the food bank is going to ask her who the duck she is.

This, imo, is worse than a visit by an MP. This is photo op for Monroe who is cosplaying as a poor person, I'm a poor person, it's an insult and slap on the face and it's pissed.me.off and it's on 7am.
I agree. I am offended by the claim that missing one meal to feed your kids fundamentally changes you as aperson..this is, to me, proof that she has no idea what it is like being truly poor. That was a reality for years and years to me, still is to many people. It is not a one-off traumatic event if you are really poor, it is only that way if you have never had to worry about money or food.

• Heart
Reactions: 50
Nobody here post what day you go shopping. If hack finds out, she will lie in wait at our local asdas and kick our shins. She will also throw liquid slop at us since she has no problem with liquid attacks on people.

On another note, in the run up to the Hopkins trial, I bet Jack caused numerous pile ons, bullying with the aid of her FMs and was probably very insulting and arguing on twitter left right and centre. Possibly more manic than we have ever seen her. This would have shown her in a very poor light. I think that's what she deleted. She didn't want judge and jury seeing she was just as nasty as Slopkins. I wish tattle had existed then because the screenshots would have been gold! But we probably would have had 5 threads a day.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
I mean say what you like about Jack. But her budgeting skills are excellent. She manages to to make £19 stretch to Tiffany earrings, a Chinese takeaway once a week, Netflix, a weekend away in Venice and the rent on her two storey bungalow.
ok but she DOESN’T HAVE NETFLIX. She’s not a millionaire ffs. Stop with these mendacious lies.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Finally graduated from a GoHenry account to an adult account?
As an aside: I never understood why she used GoHenry to control her spending since you have to pay for it. She could have opened a Starling or Monzo account for free and legally
innit

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Argh her nasal whine is on Radio 4 now at the food bank.
'I was a food bank user ten years ago'
'I work with politicians a lot'.
'I've done a lot of work with Trussell Trust offering cookery courses' 🙄 cough Lee Anderson cough.
'The most powerful thing I can do 99% of the time is close my mouth and open my ears' 😂
If only she would

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
Nobody here post what day you go shopping. If hack finds out, she will lie in wait at our local asdas and kick our shins. She will also throw liquid slop at us since she has no problem with liquid attacks on people.

On another note, in the run up to the Hopkins trial, I bet Jack caused numerous pile ons, bullying with the aid of her FMs and was probably very insulting and arguing on twitter left right and centre. Possibly more manic than we have ever seen her. This would have shown her in a very poor light. I think that's what she deleted. She didn't want judge and jury seeing she was just as nasty as Slopkins. I wish tattle had existed then because the screenshots would have been gold! But we probably would have had 5 threads a day.
Fridays for me. Go on then Jack, try to kick my shins. Do your worst.
0FE56A62-D0D4-4EB3-A7C5-834F5CD76379.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Fridays for me. Go on then Jack, try to kick my shins. Do your worst.
View attachment 1295172
You would almost certainly be poisoned if you bit Jack. She probably has acid for blood.
I am too disorganised to have a set shopping day. I find routines impossible to implement due to usual brain farts. The pixie can’t catch me!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I agree. I am offended by the claim that missing one meal to feed your kids fundamentally changes you as aperson..this is, to me, proof that she has no idea what it is like being truly poor. That was a reality for years and years to me, still is to many people. It is not a one-off traumatic event if you are really poor, it is only that way if you have never had to worry about money or food.
I think you've hit on something here. A normal loving parent ,for want of a better phrase, would give up their meal for their child in the blink of an eye. They don't have to think about it, they just do it. A parent in poverty will be doing this regularly. It doesn't change you, it comes from who you already are if you already kind and caring.
For the Queen of Selfish Ego land, such a gesture is out of character and therefore a huge thing in her eyes because she's never had to do it before and such kindness is alien to her. However it would have been done grudgingly and with the feeling that her parents or SB dad should be proving the food. That's why she buys cheap crap food for SB, she feels it's someone else's responsibility. And I'm willing to bet that after a challenging birth, she milked it for all it was worth with her family.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 44
She's far too lazy and work-shy for something like that IMHO.
Unless someone else is actually doing it and has asked Jack to jump on board? Being the face of a no waste cafe would be fab for her.
Until she realises she's actually got to do some work and invest time effort and, god forbid, her money.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Unless someone else is actually doing it and has asked Jack to jump on board? Being the face of a no waste cafe would be fab for her.
Until she realises she's actually got to do some work and invest time effort and, god forbid, her money.
Can you imagine the menu and decor if she had a hand in it?
Dirty rugs and goat legs hanging about; slop, slop and more slop on the menu. Dirty, dark, grim.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.