Jack Monroe #312 She just throws adjectives at a page and hopes for the best

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 1291500

Aaaand the other shoe drops. Publisher has given her a "hard" 7 day deadline to finally get her sodding book finished (I assume the previous 4 deadlines were just soft ones), so there's been a conveniently timed Jaccident.
'Very attached' to the 'crappy bungalow'? The place she constantly slags off for being freezing cold (or sauna like) falling apart, awful, over priced? I'd be happy to move if my house was like that tbh. I can't even say I feel that level of attachment to this house, and my parents bought it when they came over again in 1990.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Taking bets now on the next ailment:
Orange knee
Lemon hip
Lime knuckle
Pomelo elbow
Kumquat wrist
Jack gets a severe case of the King's evil. It's... Boris Johnson's fault.
Like honestly, what mad cures for gruesome ailments are next. Scurvy? The bends? Housemaid's knee?

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I have had a very busy long overdue time with my family. Hence why I have been BUSY!

Came for a grunk still a twit!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Somehow I am 4 pages behind but she is really dishing out some quite dangerous painkiller suggestions, isn’t she?

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 41
So rather than help smaller charities and or foodbanks she's selling out for cash. What a fantastic campaigner she is.

I have caught up on the grunk and she's unbelievable. Petal it's about time you wised up!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Jack's cheek cupping dentist who disapproves of her boiled sweet habit sounds like Adrian Mole's.

'As I was stumbling out of his surgery clutching my frozen-up jaw he said that he had often seen me walking home from school eating a Mars bar, and it would be entirely my own fault if I was toothless at thirty.

I will walk home another way in future'.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68
Jack's cheek cupping dentist who disapproves of her boiled sweet habit sounds like Adrian Mole's.

'As I was stumbling out of his surgery clutching my frozen-up jaw he said that he had often seen me walking home from school eating a Mars bar, and it would be entirely my own fault if I was toothless at thirty.

I will walk home another way in future'.
Since she constantly lifts viral posts off the internet, I'm fully expecting her visit to the dentist to include hugging them when they reach around her to put the bib on - nice big 'embarrassing moment' thread for Twitter.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
God, she's such a bore. Why doesn't she just text all this tit to her friends instead of to strangers?. Oh hang on...

OT...i love my dentist. I've been going to the same dentist for 32 years, in a rufty tufty part of Edinburgh.

He used to say "Good girl, hop down", and once had to kneel on my sternum to extract a toof . He retired last month at the age of 70, and I'll miss him so much. 😭

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
Screenshot_20220525-000105_Twitter.jpg

How is her right leg laid over her right leg with right foot. Is that not two right feet?
Can I say right anymore? Have I lost the plot offa this clove oil/codeine mash up?

eta yes I had lost the plot....or rather just put my glasses back on and her legs are indeed the correct way. IGNORE 😬

Gooseberry eyeballs init

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
That guy is going to bleeping explode if she doesn't get that box opened soon.
I'm dying to see what's in that fuckin' box. 'TAKE THE MONEY OR OPEN THE F**KING BOX!' (Sorry folks, getting carried away a bit here - yet again, only the old amongst us ...)

I'm gonna get banned soon, arent I. o_O Oops.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.