Jack Monroe #312 She just throws adjectives at a page and hopes for the best

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Getting out the old crystal ball.... the big thing will be: SB gets statemented as being neuro-diverse, allowing Jack to claim all sorts of freebies from the council/government.
Possibly m'lud.

• Sad
Reactions: 29
In her original blog, agirlcalledjack (now deleted but thankfully archived), she used to refer to her son as Small Boy.

Since autumn 2015 she has considered herself transgender or non-binary. At one stage she was the media’s go-to NB spokesperson, she only mentions it very occasionally now and has largely stopped presenting androgynous. She is happy with she or they pronouns.

The name change came long before all that, in 2011. She claims she changed her surname because of racism (it was a long Greek name), I seem to remember Monroe was inspired by Marilyn, then she changed her first name too because the alliteration of her original M first name was too much. She picked Jack because of the saying “Jack of all trades”.
Or did changing her name distance herself from a family name that is associated with money perhaps?

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
If she’s just attending something, she’s getting an award. Big things are made tiny. Tiny things are made huge. She’s so weird

Reactions: 24
I think it's a diagnosis for SB. And Jack might be surprised that it takes more than an "educational psychologist" with a brief case to do said diagnosis. That said, I'm surprised that she hasn't mentioned waiting lists etc.

Reactions: 24
Or did changing her name distance herself from a family name that is associated with money perhaps?
Yes! What better way to reinvent yourself as a “scummy single mummy on the dole” than to get rid of your very distinctive name associated with your restaurant and guesthouse owning landlord grandad? And your very prominent Local Hero and senior fire service manager dad?

• Heart
Reactions: 54
Li’l band, Li’l Band of Horrors!

Uh oh don’t get us started on musicals Jack, we’ll be here all night. Well, I’m going for dinner but I’m sat in the car on Tattle because my adhd panicking over always being late has resulted in me being 45 minutes early.
Li’l Slop of Horrors

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Don't know why I started singing Abba. Barely need to change the lyrics:

I work all night, I work all day to pay the bills I have to pay
Ain't it sad? :ROFLMAO:
And still there never seems to be a single penny left for me :ROFLMAO:
That's too bad
In my dreams I have a plan
If I got me a wealthy man/fan
I wouldn't have to work at all, I'd fool around and have a ball

Money, money, money
Must be funny
In the Jackie World
Tummy feeling funny
Where’s the bunny?
In the Jackie World

Ahaaaa...
All the things I could do
If my dinners weren’t so runny
It’s a Jackie World.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Yes! What better way to reinvent yourself as a “scummy single mummy on the dole” than to get rid of your very distinctive name associated with your restaurant and guesthouse owning landlord grandad? And your very prominent Local Hero and senior fire service manager dad?
It was all a character for the paper, she just loved the attention too much.

Reactions: 33
Don't know why I started singing Abba. Barely need to change the lyrics:

I work all night, I work all day to pay the bills I have to pay
Ain't it sad? :ROFLMAO:
And still there never seems to be a single penny left for me :ROFLMAO:
That's too bad
In my dreams I have a plan
If I got me a wealthy man/fan
I wouldn't have to work at all, I'd fool around and have a ball

Money, money, money
Must be funny
In the Jackie World
Tummy feeling funny
Where’s the bunny?
In the Jackie World

Ahaaaa...
All the things I could do
If my dinners weren’t so runny
It’s a Jackie World.
♫♫Super Cooper
Mice are going to scratch him
But he won't feel blue
Mama's going to sue
Lawrence Fox and Tattle too ♫♫

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65
Can I retract my recent comment about her moving to Cyprus and becoming a goat herder? M'Lud?

I think she might be looking at renting a business premises and opening a cafe/restaurant 👀.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 48
Can I retract my recent comment about her moving to Cyprus and becoming a goat herder? M'Lud?

I think she might be looking at renting a business premises and opening a cafe/restaurant 👀.
God no please no.
There is no town in this country that deserve to see the grand opening of Jack's Slop Spot.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 39

And I'm going to quote myself like a twit and say it'll be a 'no food waste' type of place. So collecting excess from supermarkets and local businesses.

There. I said it.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 29

Yes!!! This is what I’m leaning towards too

Reactions: 15
Getting out the old crystal ball.... the big thing will be: SB gets statemented as being neuro-diverse, allowing Jack to claim all sorts of freebies from the council/government.
Possibly m'lud.
Someone needs to warn her that she will end up being bitterly disappointed. No one gives a tit once a child has a diagnosis

• Sad
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.