Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BlendedSlop

VIP Member
Locked into rental contract for another year by Evil Landlady, no chance of getting a mortgage, no savings and £19 in the bank account but having a dream house "fall through" is it?

How are even her most ardent fans not waking up to the bullshit yet?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 88

Clarends

Chatty Member
Telling the estate agent you only have £19 isn't going to help you be the chosen buyer.

• Haha
  • Heart

Geetbo

VIP Member
Do she really think we give a fuck that she’s got a telly? I just wish she’d watch some cooking videos on the fucker.

• Haha
  • Heart

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
14B01AF1-8B12-4759-9CD9-B9EB24841FFA.jpeg

If my daughter, who is about the same age as Jack 🔺 described herself as 'mischievous' I would severely question my parenting and conclude it had been fucking awful.

• Haha
  • Heart

Yel

Chatty Member
Can't be that important if you're twatting around on twatter rather than prepping for it..

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 87

BlendedSlop

VIP Member
A few more receipts from the past couple of months.

Screenshot_20220524-191626_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20220524-191554_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20220524-191509_Twitter.jpg

Now she's buying a house. LITERALLY CAN'T LIE.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 87
There’s something not the full ticket with her to feel nothing about wearing £2k earrings to do paid media work in a foodbank she’s used to build her monetised brand. It’s a sickness.

Like even when the Kardashian Jenners or any real housewives franchise goes to do charitable work they’ll largely dress down in Nike-level brand athleisure because the alternative is grotesque.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 86

jenny2603

VIP Member
Screenshot 2022-05-24 23.13.51.png

Why does she do this to the English language? Like a toilet on a raging ocean of love, I sink to the murky depths, down, down where I am beheld by bewitched creatures, their fins aflame with wonder.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 85

Irena

Quote.png

Is this the same Jack Monroe of the former poverty who writes and films advice for those on a minimum budget and says cheap is cheerful and Smart Price everything and all fruit's the same, until the very second Del Monte came knocking with a collab? :rolleyes: The same one who took a paid partnership with vegetarian brand Linda McCartney at the same time as relishing the lowest welfare meat products? The one with that kind of moral code?

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 82

PoorPatrol

VIP Member
U ok hun?

What a basic biatch. “Ooh a big thing is happening you guys, I can’t talk about it, I love you all” what a bloody hun.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 81

Emmapism

VIP Member
Screenshot_20220525-160825.png

So Jack saw this and created her own thread, right?Just like she did with the shopping lists. Seeing her story magpie in front of our eyes is quite terrifying tbh.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 80