Jack Monroe #312 She just throws adjectives at a page and hopes for the best

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Private Eye has also got an interesting feature on corruption and cronyism in Jack's Labour and Lib Dem Southend-on-Sea Council. You know, the one she was singing the praises of. Allegations of fraud, breaches of contract procedures and procurement rules, etc. She's bleeping clueless.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 54
What would be the point of walking poles if she's hurt her ankle? Walking poles help you balance when hill walking or Nordic walking and take some of the physical effort out of walking. They do not function as crutches to help support your weight and allow you to be non weight bearing on an injured limb. Eejit

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 52
At what point was she being Miss Congeniality on the Hellscape for the sake of a Beeb deal?!

She's been an insufferable bleep for weeks now.

• Haha
Reactions: 46
I’m shocked if the BBC were even considering her. They don’t make their own programmes anyway do they? Especially cooking ones.
I think a quarter of Beeb shows are made by independents. C4 doesn’t make any of its own programmes.
Who cares, woo how no aneurism for the canal!!!
Chapeau!

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Can't be that important if you're twatting around on twatter rather than prepping for it..

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 87
If she gets a bleeping mortgage and the squigs don’t wake up to her bullshit I swear to god.
can’t wait for the ‘I said I had £19 in ONE ACCOUNT I didn’t say it was my only account Jesus Christ can us poors not have ONE NICE THING WHY DO YOU ALL WANT ME DEAD’

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 74
Private Eye has also got an interesting feature on corruption and cronyism in Jack's Labour and Lib Dem Southend-on-Sea Council. You know, the one she was singing the praises of. Allegations of fraud, breaches of contract procedures and procurement rules, etc. She's bleeping clueless.
She's too lazy to spend time thinking about it. She's just picked a tribe and goes full scalded goose in their defence. It's perfectly possible to be generally supportive of a party and it's aims but acknowledge there are pockets of corruption/incompetence and so on.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Has to be the mortgage broker, unless it’s a final assessment from SS about who her son lives with

At what point was she being Miss Congeniality on the Hellscape for the sake of a Beeb deal?!

She's been an insufferable bleep for weeks now.
Oh, too soon!

• Haha
Reactions: 40
We welcome our mortgage broker frau who comes here later to verify that what she’s heard is true, her client does indeed take £5k+ per month from Patreon 😬🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 59
A mortgage broker would make no sense ( so it probably is that!) You fire off 2 or more years worth of accounts along with personal deals and they tell you what products you're likely to get and at what rates. She's been earning a decent wage for years, so will no doubt be able to borrow a chunk. No big binary decision.

Reactions: 33
I'd be happy for her to get a mortgage and don't care if she has money

What I do care about is the poverty cosplay and the begging for tips in the jar from people who have it worse.
I care about her lack of transparancy and the bullshit stories she creates to get people to donate.
I care about the nonsense advice she gives to people and the godawful recipes that do not work (but then she is contrantly praised, so you feel like tit having wated the money and effort on something tit).
I care about her blahblahblah about #bekind and mental health while stimulating pile-ons on random Twitter folks who dare to question our Lady of the Bollock Sausage.
I care about how she appropriates everything she comes accross to get some likes or attention online, taking attention away from people who deserve it and trivialising serious matters.
I care about how tit she treat vulnerable animals

Good for you if you get your mortgage and a house or whatever. Now duck off.

• Heart
Reactions: 78
No swearsies!

(We're after a deal with BBC, we must behave!)
Oh, but we haven't got the job, so now we can swear like troopers and slag off everyone else in the industry for ever and ever, because that's professional behaviour and the way to get ahead, no?

• Haha
Reactions: 40
I don't think it would be in the public interest as squig suggested, for Jack to interview Boris and Rishi. It would however be in the interest of the canal. It would be comedy gold to watch Shitting Chihuahua Jack spring from giving it big balls on Twitter, to meekly stuttering out questions at them 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.