Jack Monroe #304 Very middle class

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Screenshot 2022-05-14 09.16.38.png

🎵...and it seems to me you lived your life like a hideously decaying pair of copulating butterflies joined together on a rotten corkboard in a moment in time 🎵

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 147
Is the part about things agreement to ensure that KH kids won’t suffer even possibly true?

At the end of the day the most suffering they could have faced is their mother’s bankruptcy, losing their family home, and further tarnishing KH’s already bad reputation. All three of these things did occur.

The “I read it line by line” paragraph implies that she had some kind of control over the outcome. It’s just grandiosity, and virtue signalling in the most literal sense. She must have been worried about the concerns about KH’s children as a result of this trial, and was defending against potential criticism.
The bit that really upset me in the Guardian piece I linked is where Jack alludes to online threats: "One clean shot to the back of the head", because given the murder this week of Shireen Abu Akleh, it's just unbearable. I spend time here to distract me from the terrible things I can't do anything about, but today it's really not working. I'm not as observant as Mark Lewis but to quote a lovely frau
shabbat shalom motherfuckers *
I'm going to have to go and pray *to answer the question on offensiveness, I think it's very funny because I am sweary, but you know the saying -if you've met one Jew, you've met one Jew.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 55
Up to a Brighton Victorian or Georgian terraced
Screenshot 2022-05-14 09.19.35.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 66
One thing I will say for the devious little twit is she picks her enemies carefully. She always goes for people who 90% of the country hates already.

Reactions: 89
I'm 15 pages behind but just wanted to say my court outfit will be a pumble inspired ensemble with gum shoes 🧐

*back to grunking*

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
I know it won’t ever get anywhere near court but if Jack claims that future earnings have been affected, does she mean that if people think she’s rich , she won’t be the go to face of poverty / frugal cooking in the media anymore. Or get private gigs like her talk at Superdrug head office ? Because aren’t all those things she has previously claimed to either do for free or that she donates her fee to charity for ?
She can’t mean it would lose her her own series etc because she’s already said she’s too edgy for the bbc, will never get an evening slot on itv because she already does mornings and channel 4 only let Jamie cook , all before these latest tweets

make it make sense Jack

• Heart
Reactions: 54
For someone who is seemingly hanging on by a thread she sure likes to make life complicated.

It would take something and I mean something to make me take someone to court. I am a very just let it go Frau.

I just want a simple life, I can't be doing with the he said she said in my life.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
One thing I will say for the devious little twit is she picks her enemies carefully. She always goes for people who 90% of the country hates already.
Devious little twit for all thread titles, feck the swearing rule 😂 Yep she’s not wrong. But I’m hoping Laurence Fox uses all the receipts. He’s a nasty turd but I can’t see it going well. He’s more like a decaying toad than a butterfly.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Re: the Hopkins payment. In one hideously
Re: the Hopkins payment. In one hideously self-pitying essay, Jack claims:

View attachment 1265549

Source: https://web.archive.org/web/2020080...2018/05/29/poverty-lingers-in-a-septic-wound/

I'm certain that at another time she claimed it paid for holidays (plural), but I'd have to dig out the receipts.
So £24k didn't even cover 20 months of earnings as far back as 2018. Since then she has had some pretty big deals, more books etc yet hasn't earned enough to pay tax more recently?

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Thankyou x @Brian Butterfield for the thread title. There were quite a few in the madness towards the tail end of the thread so apologies if this isn't the democratically chosen one.

Wiki is the pink button up top. Thread title suggestions in the latter half of the thread only please. Use the words 'thread title' in your nomination and NO SWEARING.

🚨 PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE CURRENTLY CHAOSING 🚨

She has accused Lee Anderson of libel (or slander, all legal terms are interchangeable) when he stated on GB News that she was 'taking money off some of the most vulnerable in society'. Now she is counting the views on the video and talking to her pro bono (or no win no fee - again, all interchangeable) lawyer in Israel to take them to court. Laurence Fox has got involved and even sent her a fiver after she announced people could contribute to her legal fees (for a court case that her lawyer hasn't even agreed to take yet) via Paypal. She is also already planning how to spend the winnings from her court case that hasn't been taken by a lawyer, let alone made it to court and won. The canal are thrilled as we planned our court outfits two years ago and we may finally get a chance to wear them.

If you are looking for the start of the chaos, it's this post in the last thread.
Thanks for the update. I skipped the last 20 pages “same tit, different day” scenario. Hope she is uncovered as a result of this.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
She will always have fans that's inevitable. Some of the worst people to have ever walked the planet still have fans and supporters/ fanatics if you will.

What will happen though is people will start to wake up to her and important people with influence will give her a wider birth of she is found wanting.

Reactions: 27
For someone who is seemingly hanging on by a thread she sure likes to make life complicated.

It would take something and I mean something to make me take someone to court. I am a very just let it go Frau.

I just want a simple life, I can't be doing with the he said she said in my life.
Jack only feels alive when she is in a crisis of her own making.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
She tried to do that with the JK thing but forgot that outside a small bubble most people don’t actually hate JK.

My one wish is that the judge or one of lozza’s legal reps is of Georgian (either type) descent and brings the church supper debacle to a greater audience!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

Jack is so thick, she can't see that the reason her name came up in that video was because they were confident of getting a reaction from her, allowing them to make use of her half million followers rage clicking their channel. She's so delusional and vain, she thinks they're all cowering terror going "oh no, we've made Jack angry, send helpos" when in fact they'll have been 🍾 🦉 and counting the clicks. That she's threatened to sue them is a gift beyond their wildest dreams and if it actually goes anywhere (it won't) it'll be like a neverending Christmas for them. They have played her like a fiddle. At this point, she'd be as well adding Reclaim activist to her Twitter bio.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 73
I think if she took this to court and a judge etc looked at it and heard barristers questions what have you.

The defence for Fox Mouldy could just ask her,
"You get a percentage of each book, if you sold X amount of books, your earnings would exceed the PMs salary as a minister?"

So he'd have to prove the claim or she wins, as opposed to her disclaiming it to win.

Either way... Where the patreon money and your tax Jack The Grifter.. stop stalking foggy victorian streets looking for scarves in puddles and leave the skips alone..
Still 20 pages behind but Fox Mouldy is 👩‍🍳💋

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.