Jack Monroe #304 Very middle class

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Morning OiksšŸ„° Wow, what a grunk, 10/10 would recommend.
To add to the ongoing fun, Sir Matt has just shown off his Fortnum & Mason award in the SKL promo on BBC Breakfast.
Have a lovely morning xoxo

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66
Devious little twit for all thread titles, feck the swearing rule šŸ˜‚ Yep sheā€™s not wrong. But Iā€™m hoping Laurence Fox uses all the receipts. Heā€™s a nasty turd but I canā€™t see it going well. Heā€™s more like a decaying toad than a butterfly.
I hope they got screenshots of her putting up her pay pal link šŸ¤£

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
The whole thing also makes me realise that after all the time, all those Opportunities and even taking an evil person to court, shes still apparently on the bones of her arse, surely there is more afoot than just bad luck! Do people not see this?! I mean theres bad luck and then there's feckless.

Reactions: 35
in between her frantic tweeting has jack actually gone on mark lewisā€™s twitter page recently? because itā€™s a load of QTs claiming that the al
jazeera journalist was shot by palestinians. Really nice timing to be showing off about your amazing lawyer.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 48
How can you argue that a comment was libellous and damaging when you didnā€™t ask for it to be taken down but retweeted it gleefully so more people saw itā€¦. I mean Iā€™m not legal Frau but the logic there isnā€™t great

• Heart
Reactions: 68
Morning OiksšŸ„° Wow, what a grunk, 10/10 would recommend.
To add to the ongoing fun, Sir Matt has just shown off his Fortnum & Mason award in the SKL promo on BBC Breakfast.
Have a lovely morning xoxo
I hope this is a euphemism.

• Haha
Reactions: 50
in between her frantic tweeting has jack actually gone on mark lewisā€™s twitter page recently? because itā€™s a load of QTs claiming that the al
jazeera journalist was shot by palestinians. Really nice timing to be showing off about your amazing lawyer.
Hopefully she can get the fox killer lawyer instead. He loves attention too and it would defo make things even funnier

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Cannot believe she thinks this is a worthwhile use of everyone's money and time and court space in the current climate. Not to mention her mental health. Didn't she ask where Martin's friends were to tell him to give it up? Where the hell are hers? Such disordered and unwell behaviour.

Reactions: 37
I truly think she doesnā€™t actually want a šŸ„ŗforever home šŸ„ŗ Being a renter is too central to her ā€œworking classā€ grift. Bonus that she can splurge all her money on Ā£3000 fridges and Tiffany earrings without worrying about saving.

Sheā€™s so stupid and snobby that she doesnā€™t realise that some rich people choose to rent.
Grunking after gymnastics class but she doesnā€™t seem to realise that werkinā€™ class folk own homes too, just not the sort that she would buy - therefore she has to rent cos she ainā€™t gonna buy a run down 2 bed terrace in an ex mining town. Iā€™m not familiar with dahn sahf but I imagine she would want a 500K house.

Reactions: 40
Please

I have things to do this weekend. I took ages to grunk this morning. Why does she always chaos when I am busy!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
But she DOES squig. See the Kickstarter, Patreon, PayPal and her Twitter tip jar. Why are people so blind?! šŸ˜©

ETA so many of the people that donate their money to Jack have far less than her in the first place. Itā€™s so wrong. I could not live with myself if I knew I was taking cash of those less fortunate than myself. How does she sleep at night?!

19C78CB8-7B5F-4882-9268-CD3F10C93179.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 47
Can you imagine the ear bashing her much lauded OH is getting šŸ˜‚ Jesus I bet she is ON ONE.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I do wonder if her assets were worked out how shy she would be from a millionaire.

If she earns five figure sums for one job that's quite a chunk of earningsƗ that by months and well you just might have a fairly high income.

Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.