Jack Monroe #304 Very middle class

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thankyou x @Brian Butterfield for the thread title. There were quite a few in the madness towards the tail end of the thread so apologies if this isn't the democratically chosen one.

Wiki is the pink button up top. Thread title suggestions in the latter half of the thread only please. Use the words 'thread title' in your nomination and NO SWEARING.

🚨 PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE CURRENTLY CHAOSING 🚨

She has accused Lee Anderson of libel (or slander, all legal terms are interchangeable) when he stated on GB News that she was 'taking money off some of the most vulnerable in society'. Now she is counting the views on the video and talking to her pro bono (or no win no fee - again, all interchangeable) lawyer in Israel to take them to court. Laurence Fox has got involved and even sent her a fiver after she announced people could contribute to her legal fees (for a court case that her lawyer hasn't even agreed to take yet) via Paypal. She is also already planning how to spend the winnings from her court case that hasn't been taken by a lawyer, let alone made it to court and won. The canal are thrilled as we planned our court outfits two years ago and we may finally get a chance to wear them.

If you are looking for the start of the chaos, it's this post in the last thread.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 153
Would love to know at what point Jack deleted the Lee Anderson/Pizza Express tweet. It had over 3k retweets when I last looked.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 82
After The GC mentions on the last thread, I thought you'd all like a bit of trivia. Rebekah Vardy's excuse for not seeing her agent's message saying "It wasn't someone she trusted. It was me" about Coleen's leaked story, was that she (RV) was too busy watching Gemma Collins faceplant on Dancing on Ice to have noticed the message.

• Haha
Reactions: 61
Thankyou x @Brian Butterfield for the thread title. There were quite a few in the madness towards the tail end of the thread so apologies if this isn't the democratically chosen one.

Wiki is the pink button up top. Thread title suggestions in the latter half of the thread only please. Use the words 'thread title' in your nomination and NO SWEARING.

🚨 PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE CURRENTLY CHAOSING 🚨

She has accused Lee Anderson of libel (or slander, all legal terms are interchangeable) when he stated on GB News that she was 'taking money off some of the most vulnerable in society'. Now she is counting the views on the video and talking to her pro bono (or no win no fee - again, all interchangeable) lawyer in Israel to take them to court. Laurence Fox has got involved and even sent her a fiver after she announced people could contribute to her legal fees (for a court case that her lawyer hasn't even agreed to take yet) via Paypal. She is also already planning how to spend the winnings from her court case that hasn't been taken by a lawyer, let alone made it to court and won. The canal are thrilled as we planned our court outfits two years ago and we may finally get a chance to wear them.

If you are looking for the start of the chaos, it's this post in the last thread.
Well done you - brilliant synopsis under duress.
This is all bonkers. Jack has bitten off so much more than she can chew. I suppose not being used to chewing doesn't help.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68
Right so.... you think she's not good enough to profit from work then? Isn't that the point of most work?

1652470478024.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 69
Has she deleted the paypal tweet. I hope to God she didn’t bleeping go to the meeting as it would be so disrespect for her to be flouncing about on her phone while people are trying to recover

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
What an incredible evening. Hurry up and come out the meeting Jack, we demand you continue to make a prick of yourself for our amusement.

On to more routine matters, Jack still hasn't updated on the April and May Teemill installments and we still don't know what charities are set to benefit or if the money has been handed over yet.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 74
Has she deleted the paypal tweet. I hope to God she didn’t bleeping go to the meeting as it would be so disrespect for her to be flouncing about on her phone while people are trying to recover
Nope, it's still getting a lot of engagement and people saying they're giving her cash
Screenshot 2022-05-13 20.38.31.png

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 67
It’s incredible the amount of people in Jack’s world who don’t know what the word libel actually means

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
EL OH EL

She is so disgusting, tweeting in a frenzy of glee, thinking she had won a twitter war.

The moment old Foxy tweeted about her tax? Chefs kiss.

What a grunk!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 75
Nope, it's still getting a lot of engagement and people saying they're giving her cash
View attachment 1264605
How are people this bleeping stupid? Honestly, I despair. It’s been like 2 hours since she started kicking off, her lawyer hasn’t replied to her and yet she’s already asking for donations, with zero transparency, to fund the court case?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63
EL OH EL

She is so disgusting, tweeting in a frenzy of glee, thinking she had won a twitter war.

The moment old Foxy tweeted about her tax? Chefs kiss.

What a grunk!
The tax tweet and the fiver tweet are the two best things Fox has ever done. I appreciate it's a low bar but credit where it's due.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 89
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.