Jack Monroe #304 Very middle class

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
whenever she says womp all I think of this from super mario ?
1652540530885.png

• Haha
Reactions: 51
WTF HAS HAPPENED ?

I was off Tattle last night because my kid had a thing at her school. WHY ARE THERE 2 NEW THREADS?
Check out @traumatised sideboard ’s fab recap and take it from there. Bring 🍿

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
I don't know much about lawyers 🔺but whether or not they're Jewish, it's standard practice to keep to business hours isn't it?
The whole Jewish Lawyer thing is just reminding me of the Family Guy episode with this song 👇

Jack is the type to not even realise when she's being offensive. Shows the type of upbringing she had imo.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
WTF HAS HAPPENED ?

I was off Tattle last night because my kid had a thing at her school. WHY ARE THERE 2 NEW THREADS?
I'm slightly jealous of the grunk you have ahead of you. Start with the recap at the top of this thread. It has the link to the start of the chaos.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
I find it so hard to take Laurence Fox seriously, “I am the leader”, “We are not Katie Hopkins”. He sounds like a Doctor Who villain.
All we need is him getting his guitar out... and what with Jacksie's impending Billy Bragg warbling...
💀🤣🦉🍾
Edit to add @MooBelle, it'll blow your mind. Get your Court outfit ready

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Just going back to her ‘Diva’ interview that was reposted early in this thread; she says she’s starting a degree in nutrition, what happened?! 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 25
If not one else is, I’ll try and start a new thread? Will need someone else to recap though, I’m EXHAUSTED!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Yay pink news might be writing about this
Screenshot_20220514-161323_Twitter.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 48
I’m sure Jack will post an update about her legal fund any minute, as squigs are falling over themselves to donate. Right, Jack?

• Haha
Reactions: 31
How dare real life get in the way of the ultimate chaos? This is astonishing. I will spend football practice thinking about what court outfit to wear!

• Haha
New thread this way ninnies! ⬇

• Heart
Your honour, your honour, please may I submit this to evidence. "If what they were insinuating about Jack Monroe was true, she would be a liar and a fake." Yes indeed!

Screenshot 2022-05-14 at 16.17.46.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 52
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.