Jack Monroe #304 Very middle class

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's donated it to the Trussell Trust because she's so monumentally thick, she imagines he'll be upset by his money going to the Radio2 of foodbanks.
And when she going to return all the other donations she’s received so far for the case of the decade?

• Angry
Reactions: 42
That mp seems like a goady twit, but he was actually a single parent and his claims of struggling at this point are far more believable thank jack's
View attachment 1264955

Yes that's exactly how it works 🤦‍♀️. The lunacy of these people thinking anything at all will happen and that these people are running scared of thicko jack and her nonsensical twattery 🤪
View attachment 1264951
You can’t put two quid on the leccy you middle class clown. It’s a minimum of six pounds

sorry I meant the Twitter squig not you :)

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Screenshot 2022-05-13 22.50.53.png

Well, the threat of legal action really seems to have silenced Jack's critics.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 121
I know this is small fry but twice people have said the person in question should back down, apologise and give decent donations to TT and both times that I've seen she's said no, I'm taking this all the way for a big payout (that benefits her)
Proving that she doesn't really give two fucks about poor people and food banks. Just her desperate need for an orangery

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 88
Harold has written some letters in an attempt to defuse the situation

Screenshot_20220513-225239_Chrome.jpg

'Dear Mr Lozza,

jack says she's very sorry. she didn't mean to sue you. it was just the lumbago talking. she has been having a terrible time what with me being so busy in the pig hat shop and she is EXHAUSTED

please don't sue jack back, she will give you a rusty spoon of your choice to say sorry

thank you for the fiver, it'll help me get something nice to get back in margaret's good books

i must end here, there's an alligator in the bathtub

best,
OH'

'Dear LJC,

thank you for your sound advice, I'm sorry I ignored it. she's gone off on one again and she says I can't leave until I draft a good apology tweet

you're good at making apologies for jack. help me, ljc, you're my only hope

yours, forever in hope,
hazza'

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72
I'm preying this chaos makes it into the tabloids. During a war in Europe and a cost of living crisis jack monroe is requesting cash (despite earning well over the average income) with zero transparency because she thinks someone saying she no doubt earns more than the PM is malicious. 😵🤡😬🤣😳🤪😿😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 93
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.