Jack Monroe #304 Very middle class

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OH is just sitting there on his end of the sofa making odd remarks about dangerous wild animals and staring at the empty TV set while Jack tweets furiously. Ah, young love.

• Haha
Reactions: 64
I mean, I'm never gonna take the side of fox, daubney et al because they're horrible racists/bigots/anti vaxxers, just generally foul people

but it's just too funny to watch them goading jack and her goading back, each with their own greek choruses of squigs commenting from the sidelines

just perfect friday night drama!
I absolutely agree. I was so gleeful at this entirely self-owned Jack chaos but now that LF is involved I feel rather queasy. I despise him way more than I despise Jack Monroe (which is a lot, btw). I am conflicted here. It was all going so well!

• Heart
Reactions: 36
She's really going to wish she hadn't driven LJC off with bedroom slow cookers and dead dog breakfast bowls when she needs someone to write an apology for her in approximately four hours.
This all ends with her on Martin Daubney's doorstep at 6am, clasping a bowl of breakfast slop with a picture of his childhood hamster on it screaming "leave me alone, it's me lumbago".

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 83
My word, I caught up after work, went out for a couple of hours for food and came back to the most monumental chaos of all time. Still grunking

I'm not a legal Frau but (big but) if this did go to court could they use the deleted things that we have records for on here? I'm sure this record didn't exist during her last legal spat.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
I came across this on my feed tonight. I don't entirely get the alligator references on here so soz if this is not quite on point, but I figure tonight has been batshit enough that I can get away with dropping a random out of context crocodile picture and say 'this reminded me of you guys'

1652477369266.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Lads, I had to attend to my family (I know, the cheek, the nerve, the gall, the audacity and the gumption), but can someone cleverer and less lazy than myself update the wiki with all these latest chaos receipts/tweets/timelines?

Any new lurkers & ninnies need ammo for all these upcoming court proceedings 👩🏾‍⚖️

Thankyou x

PS waves to Martin & Lozza 👋🏼

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
797E7810-4EA5-4532-92C5-046ED63C54EB.jpeg

Jack come on, give me the phone. You need to get off of Twitter.
SHAN’T!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 84
It’s getting annoying now that everyone’s agreed today the only people that are critical of Jack Monroe are alt-right types. bleeping hell. I’m probably more left wing than Jack is.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Judge: and how did the gentlemans comments effect your income
Jack: people on Twitter don’t believe I’m poor anymore so don’t just send me cash
Judge: not actual work?
Jack: no all the work I do is for free, behind the scenes and top secret, I can’t tell you what it is because I’M EXHAUSTED
Judge: okay….

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 82
It’s getting annoying now that everyone’s agreed today the only people that are critical of Jack Monroe are alt-right types. bleeping hell. I’m probably more left wing than Jack is.
I think Thatcher was more left wing than Jack tbf.

• Haha
Reactions: 83
I’m defo more left than she is. If she doesn’t dramatically refund LF his fiver we know what way the land lies 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I knew those daft shops and even dafter menus would be her downfall.
Where is the difference between her and people like Anderson? It‘s a legitimate question and one the left should have been asking itself before this festival of vanities. This will be used to muddy the whole debate and make it even more difficult for those desperately needing help.
Fukc you Jack and fukc every media outlet and blue ticker who promoted her without doing even the minimum of due diligence.

• Heart
Reactions: 59
I mean, I'm never gonna take the side of fox, daubney et al because they're horrible racists/bigots/anti vaxxers, just generally foul people

but it's just too funny to watch them goading jack and her goading back, each with their own greek choruses of squigs commenting from the sidelines

just perfect friday night drama!
You might want to add serving libel papers to the list to be fair.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.